Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marielune1024
Erudite should also have the Education career since the books say almost all teachers are Erudite. But the challenge is really cool.

The school is meant to be deleted to build skills. I think that a mod should be used to prevent NPC's to spawn and fill the town, and possibly if there is a mod to modify shcool days so that there is more time to build skills and all the kids can go to school. Also, everyone should know everyone (or at least the leader of the faction know the leaders of the other factions) so that they can have a 'choosing ceremony' or party and meet the people of their new faction.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 9:36 PM
This sounds like a great challenge, but shouldn't Amity try to focus on the gardening skill? It only makes sense...
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:44 PM
What If I'm trying to make a Candor in Sims 4 and there's only 2 of the traits there? Is there another one I can use to replace it?
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 6:54 PM
Got a Idea, if someone Woohos (dont know how to spell it), and they are not married, they could became factionless, or go to a kind of prison... You like this Idea?
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 1:54 PM
This challenge looks Awesome! Can't wait to try it out.
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 1:35 PM
I am so going to try this out! But I'd change one thing. I'm going to make it all one household, but kind of separated.
Page 2 of 2