Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 7:33 AM
Default Reverse Harem Challenge: Princes
This challenge is based on a idea I had after playing the opposite princess challenge. You will want to create one King or Queen they can be a elder or adult then you will want to make many princes all with different personalities (traits) but make sure you leave room for a princess. The princess is the only sims that you can play during this challenge so be sure to customize her to your hearts desire. (I recommend that you use mods so that you many have more then the limited number of sims. You can use this mod to add servants to the household. If you do this then you may control the servant to fix things and cook for you royals. But do not over use this.) When creating the sims make all your princes brothers and your King/ Queen the father/mother. The princess is from another land so she has no family in the kingdom. When creating them you can do make them a modern royal family or medieval royal family. The custom content is not hard to find to make the medieval it just takes some Google searching.

After you create your royals find or built them a royal palace (use cheats for money). I gave up on building my palace and just download one after about a hour but I have the sims 3. You can do this challenge with both the sims 3 and sims 4. Anyways you have your royals and you have your palace. The next step is to set the princess relationship with the all princes to neutral or even negative to create a better challenge to yourself.

The goal of the challenge is to choose the next King of the Kingdom you do this by dating/getting married one of the princes before the King/Queen dies and to have a heir.
[U]Rules:[/U]
1. Must talk to two/three princes a day and you can only talk to each prince for two hours each day. (In the sims 4 you can talk to the princes for longer if you are in a group chat, party or eating a meal.) You can not talk to the princes after 11:00 pm because you a princess and princes can not enter you bedroom.
2. You must spending a hour to two hours each day building some skill. Homemaking skills would be best.
3. You must read a book every couple of days and practice a musical instruments once a week.
4. You have to build a positive relationship with the King/ Queen as well.
5. You can only leave the lot with one of the princes and can not have a job.The princes however can have jobs.
6. You may not have a relationship with anyone in the world but the princes. You can make friends with people in the town.
7. Before you can get engaged to a prince you must have 4 skills to level 5 or higher. One of the skills must be cooking.
8. You must have one skill to level 10 and 2 skills to level 8 before you can get married.
9. The princess must have a high relationship with 2 of the princes beside her future husband before getting married. If you have servants you must have a high relationship one of the servants.
10. When you are married you must wait for the King/Queen to pass away before you can have a child.

If the King/Queen dies before you can marriage one of the princes then the challenge is over. The challenge is over if the prince you marriage dies before you have a child.
If you have any thoughts to make this better just let me know and if you want me post links to mods or cc then I will.