Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 7:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default How to resign from a scholarship
Hello!
Hope this is the right subforum for these kinds of inquiries - I didn't seem to find anything relevant on Google after some poking around.
I wish to know whether there's a cheat, SimPE toggle, custom content, well...any way which I could use to resign a teenager from getting a scholarship once I'd already applied for it? It is not a particularily high-priority problem, I know, I just had the idea of making a teenage girl into a musician and having her earn all of her college income by playing for tips.

Thank you guys in advance
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 9:23 PM
Why not just take the money off her? You can use the family funds cheat or do it with SimPE.

I shouldn't think there's any kind of flag and/or record for the scholarship (beyond the memory) - it's likely to be a one time event after which her family funds are increased.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 10:53 PM
I think there must be a flag somewhere, because the sim won't get the money until she goes to uni. Maybe if you poke around in the scholarship BHAVs, you can see where it's writing the value to?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:34 PM
Yeah, I agree but what I'm saying is that once the payment has been made there's going to be no record of it - even if the flag remains, the money just gets added to the family funds.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:09 AM
The skill has to be 8 or above to get the scholarship so dropping the skill down below 8 might do it, you will need to check again by the phone to see if it still there or not.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:41 AM
Oh, yeah, I agree there maxon. I was assuming that OP's sim hasn't yet got the money.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
The skill has to be 8 or above to get the scholarship so dropping the skill down below 8 might do it, you will need to check again by the phone to see if it still there or not.

If a skill that a Sim has already applied for the scholarship for falls below 8 (eg by electrocution or using a thinking cap when not gold/plat) and the Sim doesn't raise it by 6pm (ie when they age up by a day), you'll get a notification that the scholarship has been withdrawn and they'll need to reapply (when it's back at 8)