Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 6:30 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default What Happens
What happens if I decide I no longer like a CC hair or clothes and uninstall it and an NPC or active sim is wearing it at the time? Will my game go nuts, will they disappear, will it still be on them despite no being installed anymore, will it be replaced with something else?
Advertisement
#2 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 7:18 AM
It'll be replaced by something else.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
It'll be replaced by something else.

Thanks. Is that true for say a house downloaded that has CC in it I never had in the first place as well?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by t888
Thanks. Is that true for say a house downloaded that has CC in it I never had in the first place as well?

Yes. You will just get a pop-up when you load that save, or use that house, that something is missing and will be replaced by a proxy. For example, a piece of CC clothing will be replaced by the equivalent default clothing, a cc texture will be replaced by a default texture, etc.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nimrod2
Yes. You will just get a pop-up when you load that save, or use that house, that something is missing and will be replaced by a proxy. For example, a piece of CC clothing will be replaced by the equivalent default clothing, a cc texture will be replaced by a default texture, etc.

Awesome to know that thanks! Now I can try some new things without worry at least.