Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 4:36 PM
Default More Downloads than views?
I've noticed that some posts, including mine have more downloads than views, which doesn't make sense to me. Surely you must have viewed the thread first before being able to download it so I'm presuming this is a glitch. Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 4:44 PM
I have that on mine too. Perhaps somebody is hotlinking the link somewhere?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
I have that on mine too. Perhaps somebody is hotlinking the link somewhere?

I have that on some of mine too.
But I figured that there is more than one file (eg 3) to download in one thread.
So you get one view and the viewer downloads all 3 files. So 1 view and 3 downloads.
If there's only one downloadfile then you might be right about the hotlinking or a glitch.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
dodgy builder
#4 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 7:45 PM
I think it's sometimes slow in some views as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I have that on some of mine too.
But I figured that there is more than one file (eg 3) to download in one thread.
So you get one view and the viewer downloads all 3 files. So 1 view and 3 downloads.
If there's only one downloadfile then you might be right about the hotlinking or a glitch.

oh, that makes sense