Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:23 PM
No, that's a prison thing.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Theorist
#52 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Is that the excuse for THIS?...

They probably lost a lot of weight, but forgot to buy smaller size clothing.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Is that the excuse for THIS?...

GnatGoSplat actually made these exact outfits for sims 2 here . I put my Gavin Newson in them

Guys use to walk around with their school trousers that low all the time in high school, it looks so stupid. I imagine it also makes it very easy to wedgie someone.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#54 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 8:29 PM
Grammapat's picture reminded me of what I absolutely hate the most: guys telling us girls to hide our bra straps whenever one slips down our shoulder, yet they will let their pants slide down to their KNEES AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD SEE THEIR DAMN BOXERS. Excuse me, but nobody wants to see your underwear. Show off your underwear when you're derping around at home all you'd like, but for the love of Talos, not while you're out in public. Please.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
#55 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 10:12 PM
What's even stupider is when they let their pants slide down and instead of underwear they're wearing track shorts or something. It makes them look like they wear THAT as their underwear.

Also I'll never wear those really high boots. Really...really high...boots. The kind that celebrities wear. Speaking of celebrities, why would you wear this?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 10:19 PM
I kind of like those boots on women .... They're on my 'hot in the right place' list - a club or something ... Not pegging out the washing or trotting round the grocery store.

Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
What's even stupider is when they let their pants slide down and instead of underwear they're wearing track shorts or something. It makes them look like they wear THAT as their underwear.
I think the first rule of underwear showing, if you're determined to show it, should be, the underwear must be worth seeing and fit properly ... Nothing worse than baggy boxers.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 6:31 PM
Actually, the origin WAS in prison, advertising their willingness to be somebody's bitch. If you told those guys that, they wouldn't care (or, they would pop you inna head). They look so stupid holding their pants up as they walk. And running (like, from the cops) would really look cute. At the big mall here, the security would tell them to leave (and if they have a hoody, they can't pull it over their heads). Yet THIS seems to be ok..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#58 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 6:03 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 16th Jul 2015 at 12:27 AM.
There have been some horrible pictures of clothing items here.

I would never wear:

- Dress pants/slacks (too much of a girly girl...only dresses and skirts for me)
- Sweats of any kind (there are too many athletic choices available to go this route)
- Skinny jeans (even if they look flattering on ...just why)
- Fur anything (I love animals)
- Anything that's deemed trendy (I like my own individual sense of style)
- A lot of jewelry (just my favorite pair of earrings, wedding ring and the occasional bracelet for me)

Sure there are a few more, but these are my top ones.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Inventor
#59 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 11:09 PM
I don't wear booty shorts or crop tops, I'm a modest dresser by today's standards. At my aunt's funeral a girl had on booty shorts, and her mother had on a dress the length of booty shorts. I could not believe people would intentionally dress like that for a funeral.
#60 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 1:15 AM
I wouldn't wear sweats anyway, but sweats are the kind of thing you wear at home, not in public showing the world how lazy you are.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
I wouldn't wear sweats anyway, but sweats are the kind of thing you wear at home, not in public showing the world how lazy you are.

Sadly, there's lots of people out there who think this isn't the case... I see them every day.

I judge those people.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Theorist
#62 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:14 PM
I'm sorry, but wearing sweats is like saying you've given up...seriously.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Banned
#63 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:35 PM
Buttoned trousers? Nope, charity shop with those.
#64 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Buttoned trousers? Nope, charity shop with those.

I donno. Never had the infamous zipper problem with buttoned trousers.
Scholar
#65 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 1:28 AM

Me @ this "fashion" right now.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Instructor
#66 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 1:44 AM
@pizza tbh I would totally rock those piano pants if the stripes were bigger
Page 3 of 3