Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:06 AM
Default fway's recent art work and stuffs.
So recently, I've been taking a class at my college which allows me to use the inner workings of photoshop. I've been loving the class so much, and really have had a great advantage of using the program. I have to admit, it is much better than Gimp, even though I would still reccomend getting the Gimp if you cannot afford photoshop.

So anyway, I've seen a huge growth in my work over the past semester, and hopefully soon, I can work with photoshop again. I recently worked on vectorizing a portrait of myself as a project we had to do in class. It took me over 384 layers to do. I was highly impressed. I also did not realize how androgynous I was until I completed this project. Take a look at my lips, and my lashes. They definitely do call for androgyny if I do say so myself.

Original

Click below for a much more detailed picture

I do believe I need to work on the shadows of where my shirt is, as well as getting the pinstripes on the shirt in.

I will be showcasing many more works of art that I have done over the semester, and I hope to do more on my own time. I plan on buying a stylus, or getting one for the holidays so I can ease my work.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 5:21 AM
Wow that looks really cool! The detail in that is absolutely amazing! I'm not surprised it's taken over 384 layers..... So are you studying art at college?