Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#101 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 7:25 PM
My sim was groaning on the toilet and was thinking about pepto bismol.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 12:02 AM
So the Adult Sim in my family was fishing at the Forgotten Grotto and at 3 pm the teens joined him there, since they were out of school. I told the daughter to do her homework and she did it..... on the toilet. (There's a wooden toilet there)

:D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#103 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 11:54 PM
I've had to come to terms with the fact that my main family, the Izons, are a fucking mess. Why?

Because this is the family with the flirty child from the OP.

Because this is also the family where the lingerie clad mother passed out, ass in the air, in the bedroom of that same daughter.

Because their eldest son doesn't understand how dinner works.

Because the father doesn't understand how upgrading works.

Because the father raided his childrens' toy box to pull one out, then go downstairs and listen to his wife play the piano.

Because neither of them understand personal space, nor the difference between appropriate and inappropriate actions. Seriously, that looks really dodgy to a sufficiently dirty mind. Mine is beyond sufficient.

Jesus Christ EA what the hell did you spawn
Instructor
#104 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 7:35 PM
I saw a sad boy walking outside so I went to cheer him up, so a sad girl appeared and I started talking to her as well. Suddenly I was surrounded by 8 children For a moment I thought I was at "Children of the Corn". So strange 'cause I've never seen so many together.
I invited the sad ones, but only the boy stayed. Made him strawberry cake but I was still wondering why they were sad and from where did all that kids come. I decided to pretend I was going to adopt just to check the kids list and turns out that all that kids were orphans, except the first sad boy.
He was already adopted by a lesbian couple(I notice quite a few lesbian couples on the "non played families" after I placed one in my hood, so I guess it's the game mimicking me) and so I decided to really adopt the sad girl. Ironically she had the goofball trait and was most of times playful, so it's kinda like she was sad 'cause she didn't have a family? But I'm probably imagining all this.
After my sim became a single mom I saw(on the non played families) that all those kids were adopted by female NPCs, once again game mimicking me.

But I didn't know orphans kids could walk around the town like any NPC...it was like this on TS3 or TS2?

PS: Boy and girl no longer sad, now teens and good friends.

Let's just agree to disagree.
Forum Resident
#105 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by queziacristina
I saw a sad boy walking outside so I went to cheer him up, so a sad girl appeared and I started talking to her as well. Suddenly I was surrounded by 8 children For a moment I thought I was at "Children of the Corn". So strange 'cause I've never seen so many together.
I invited the sad ones, but only the boy stayed. Made him strawberry cake but I was still wondering why they were sad and from where did all that kids come. I decided to pretend I was going to adopt just to check the kids list and turns out that all that kids were orphans, except the first sad boy.
He was already adopted by a lesbian couple(I notice quite a few lesbian couples on the "non played families" after I placed one in my hood, so I guess it's the game mimicking me) and so I decided to really adopt the sad girl. Ironically she had the goofball trait and was most of times playful, so it's kinda like she was sad 'cause she didn't have a family? But I'm probably imagining all this.
After my sim became a single mom I saw(on the non played families) that all those kids were adopted by female NPCs, once again game mimicking me.

But I didn't know orphans kids could walk around the town like any NPC...it was like this on TS3 or TS2?

PS: Boy and girl no longer sad, now teens and good friends.

It could actually be that they were sad because they're orphans. I remember one guru talking about that people should wonder about the back stories of the NPCs. For example: Seeing one mother stomping angrily ahead, while her playful child comes second.
Test Subject
#106 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 12:14 AM
Zest randomly showed up as J Huntington III was getting ready to propose, and he is clearly the reason the proposal went sour. Just look at his judgmental face in the background.

This dead sim had just proposed to his romantic interest and she rejected him. He became mortified and immediately went downstairs and started eating a grilled cheese. Half way through his sammich, he croaked in front of his teenage daughter, who looked totally annoyed and ended up walking out of the room unaffected. (Apparently I don't have good luck with proposals!)

And this sim who was angrily stomping through town, wearing nothing but a confused smile, undies, and some heels. (Walk of shame???)
#107 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 9:20 AM
nah that's 'walk of forgot to collect my dress from the bloody dry cleaners *again*' ...

on a side note, I am very impressed with her undies/shoes co-ordination
Forum Resident
#108 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:24 PM
My Sim sang a romantic song, complete with little floating hearts, to his wife while she was sitting on the toilet.
Test Subject
#109 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:54 PM
I told my Sim to clean the toilet and he peed on it. :P
Instructor
#110 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 8:59 PM
NPCs can adopt orphaned kids? I had no idea. That's so cool. I don't think I've ever seen any orphaned kids in my game.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 9:15 PM

His grown ass got on the pirate ship to greet another adult then got off looking like this. I don't know how this happened.
Test Subject
#112 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 2:15 AM
my sim was having a house party and several sims decided to take showers and or baths while there and one showed up butt ass naked. no underwear just naked....
she took a seat on the couch and proceeded to have a conversation....
Inventor
#113 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:53 AM
I uh... I just installed the game and I feel as if the monsters I made in TS3 continue to haunt me.

Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#114 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM
They're...so beautiful.
Test Subject
#115 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I uh... I just installed the game and I feel as if the monsters I made in TS3 continue to haunt me.

JINX!! Where did you get her hair?? :lovestruc
Inventor
#116 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:40 PM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 16th Nov 2014 at 3:46 PM. Reason: I like editing my posts, I might have a problem.
Also, is this how the babies are supposed to look in TS4 or have the Scumthorpes started spreading?

Quote: Originally posted by Ansay
JINX!! Where did you get her hair?? :lovestruc

I recolored this hair, I also tried converting Jinx tattoos from TS3 but it was to much work, I'll wait for someone else to make better ones.
Screenshots

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#117 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:27 PM
Thank you very much!
#118 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:00 PM
Ever notice how Sims are so stupid with babies? The baby starts crying, everyone comes rushing over to "bounce" or "coo at" or whatever they want to do, when he quite clearly is hungry/needs his diaper changed. They're stupider than Sims from the previous games, I swear
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
Ever notice how Sims are so stupid with babies? The baby starts crying, everyone comes rushing over to "bounce" or "coo at" or whatever they want to do, when he quite clearly is hungry/needs his diaper changed. They're stupider than Sims from the previous games, I swear

You'll always get the one Sim that is actually trying to change the diaper. But he's stuck behind the 5 that are just trying to coo at, and he gives up in disgust. o_O
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#120 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 7:56 PM
It just isn't a Sims game if the Sims themselves have actual intelligence.
Beautiful Dinosaur
#121 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 6:38 PM
Not so much a WTF but more of an Epic Fail - Spellcheck anyone?
Screenshots

Who knows where thoughts come from....? They just appear.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 7:56 PM
My family oriented Sim getting the "missing family" moodlet immediately after putting her baby into his bassinet. HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!
Scholar
#123 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harvell
My family oriented Sim getting the "missing family" moodlet immediately after putting her baby into his bassinet. HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

They know that the baby-boxes are even worse than the burrito-blankets...It's like they're not even there.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Field Researcher
#124 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby

I don't about 3, but they did that in 2 with the toddlers. I was forever putting sims on the roof so that the one sim I had directed to care for the child could.
Scholar
#125 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 3:54 AM
The Sim Killing Spree did not go as planned.

The murder weapon: Drinks and embarrassment. First, I removed Zerbu's Uncomfortable Boosts Negative Emotions because it boosts the thresholds too.

1. Find someone with a nice house to crash in.
2. Make the victim drink until he/she pops.
3. Corner him/her in the shower.
4. Watch him/her drop from the shame.
5. Sell house, buy even better house, repeat.

I planned on Peed Pants + Bathroom Walk-In to pick off occupants. Milk and Juice Drinking Contest! Didn't work. "Luckily", I got a cooking fire to do the job.

I sent my new characters in to break the "survivor". Then, I built a drowning pit. I made sure he drowned. Without walling off the pool, that is. He was still furious after my "heroes" put him in his place, so it outweighed the Uncomfortable moodlet from exhaustion which would have prevented him from swimming.

Wait, maybe Zerbu's mod would have helped. Miserable prevents Sims from doing things, but get them Depressed/Enraged/Mortified/Stressed and some things open up. (I'm also using his emotion renamer)

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Page 5 of 38