Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 12:43 AM
Default WCIF a bed for three?
Is there anywhere I can find a bed that sleeps three Sims? I have a few Sims I'd love to make, but I'd want them to be able to actually share a bed.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 12:49 AM
I know there is a 2 in a tub mod but i have never seen a three in a bed mod.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 1:59 AM
The only way you could do this I would think would be pose boxes

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Inventor
#4 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 2:17 AM
3 Single beds
Some CC blankets
OMSPs
Use Inaccessible Beds mod.

Place the beds together, omsp the blankets to clip together, making them unified. Done and done. Some CC pillows might bring the whole thing together, maybe the mod that allows beds to be claimed so no one sleeps in someone else's spot.
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 5:24 AM
You can do what xxsoulfire123 suggests, but be aware of a couple of things. CC blankets won't bend to a Sim's body the way the regular bedding on a bed will because such blankets aren't animated and are meant more for decoration. So, whatever bedding is on the bed underneath will poke through the blanket when there are Sims sleeping in the bed. This is fine for playing purposes, but if you're looking for photo ops, the effect will be rather ruined. If you're looking for photo ops, then the pose box suggestion might be more what you need. Also, if your intention is to create a romantic threesome, they obviously won't all cuddle together using three single beds. You can put a single bed right up next to a double bed, and the two in the double will cuddle, but the third in the single will be on their own, the third wheel, so to speak. I play a lot of polyamorous households, so this I know well. I usually make the grouchiest one the "non-cuddler."

Also, I've never had to use OMSPs to apply multiple blankets to stuck-together beds. I've done some for-picture-taking-purposes bed arrangements to make oversized beds that look like big/luxury king-sized beds, and I've simply put multiple blankets on the bed to cover up the "seams" between the beds. All I needed to do was have move_objects turned on and grid snapping turned off to achieve the desired visual effect. Whether or not the resulting oversized bed would have been usable is another thing. Like I said, it was just for picture-taking purposes.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Theorist
#6 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 3:41 PM
I don't know how well this would work as I've never tried it. If it is just for a picture and not playable, try having them all go to sleep in a bed. Then use the move objects cheat to have them all in one bed. Not sure how it would look, but would give you all 3 in one bed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:57 PM
With some of the idea's given, I tested a bit. Three beds by themselves look really awkward in general; none of the blankets I have do anything of that. I found that I liked the idea of still having a double bed, so that some of them can still do things like, cuddling and all that sometimes, but in general I needed something better than a bed tossed in a middle. So, I went and got an invisible bed recolor. Tried that in the middle. worked OK, but my favorite was placing a double bed with three invisible recolors on top. Not every couple cuddles while sleeping, and while they clip a bit, it's the best looking. It may look better with a body pillow or something, but.

My tester girls seem to like it! They look a bit cold, but what can you do?
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tygirl9
With some of the idea's given, I tested a bit. Three beds by themselves look really awkward in general; none of the blankets I have do anything of that. I found that I liked the idea of still having a double bed, so that some of them can still do things like, cuddling and all that sometimes, but in general I needed something better than a bed tossed in a middle. So, I went and got an invisible bed recolor. Tried that in the middle. worked OK, but my favorite was placing a double bed with three invisible recolors on top. Not every couple cuddles while sleeping, and while they clip a bit, it's the best looking. It may look better with a body pillow or something, but.

My tester girls seem to like it! They look a bit cold, but what can you do?
howwwwww did you do this I made an account just to ask you pleaseeeeeeeeee