Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 4:28 AM
Default The Sims 4 - Pregnancy Pictures (v1)
I'm a little shocked we haven't had a thread like this yet. If you have a picture of your pixel mommies and daddies to-be, post them here!

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 5:36 AM
Alicia had a one night stand and got pregnant. Dean doesn't mind at all, he's family oriented and domestic.
He moved in to support her with the child and plans to propose to Alicia as soon as the baby is born.

Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 1:38 AM
Jasmine and Joaquin are expecting their first child! She went into labour quite late and it lasted a while.

Joaquin panicked the whole time and Jasmine wasn't impressed.

They had a little girl - Belle.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 7:14 AM
I do like how pregnancies are handled in Sims 4. This is a photoshoot of my favorite family matriarch, Randi Jameson for both pregnancies. I love dressing them up and seeing how they fit my sims.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:42 PM Last edited by SerenaOhSerena : 19th Apr 2016 at 10:47 PM.
Ryn Sierra , expecting her first and only child, with boyfriend, Luca Gabriel

In this pic, her bestie, Serena is surprised that someone as crazy as Ryn, could become a mother

Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:43 PM
Reigniting this thread because I love my pregnant sims.

Poor Joi... bladder failure at the last stage of her third trimester wasn't fun. Her entire pregnancy was rough.