Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 7:25 PM
Updated with the 1.3.18.1010 stuff. Re. stats.set_skill_level (post above) I didnt see that post, will add them as soon as I’ve had a chance to check whether this is a debug cheat thing or not. Thanks for posting! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:27 AM
Thank you for posting this. I am no newcommer to sims. I can not get the game console to come up in sims 4. Does not matter which side, does not matter which order the keys are tapped, does not matter whether I lightly tap the keys or mightily press on the keys. It does not even matter if I change key boards. Please tell me what am I doing wrong. I see from the other posts that I am not the only one. Please, please advise. Control+shift+c .. shift+control+c ..does not open the console.
Scholar
#28 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maharet1
Thank you for posting this. I am no newcommer to sims. I can not get the game console to come up in sims 4. Does not matter which side, does not matter which order the keys are tapped, does not matter whether I lightly tap the keys or mightily press on the keys. It does not even matter if I change key boards. Please tell me what am I doing wrong. I see from the other posts that I am not the only one. Please, please advise. Control+shift+c .. shift+control+c ..does not open the console.

you are squishing them all simultaneously right?
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Dec 2016 at 8:19 PM
Hi,

Can some one tell me what the code is for culinair cooking??

stats.set_skill_level (adult)major_?????? <level>

Already thnx alot.

Greets from me
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 1:43 PM
Hit the esc (escape) button.
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 4:25 PM
Default Debug Cheat command to add Eco Lifestyle influence points
A cheat to add to the list - this adds the specified number of influence points for voting on Neighbourhood Action Plans in the Eco Lifestyle expansion:

civic_policy.add_influence <#>

Much quicker than using the mailbox cheat that awards you 15 points at a time. I think this cheat only works if testingcheatsenabled has been set to on first.
Page 2 of 2