Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:12 AM
Sims 3 First Person Mod???
Hello i know the sims 3 is outdated but i still play it because its childhood and my dream sometimes is to be a sim so i try finding mods and other stuff for a first person camera kind of like a sim feel i was wondering if anyone Knows if there is a mod that can fill this desire (sorry for bad English)
Advertisement
Space Pony
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:45 AM
The game does come with a first person camera mode already that let's you explore your SIMs' world both in their eyes (when you make them use a camera) or as yourself also by using camera settings. Or are you wanting to play SIMs like Minecraft?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CRV13
The game does come with a first person camera mode already that let's you explore your SIMs' world both in their eyes (when you make them use a camera) or as yourself also by using camera settings. Or are you wanting to play SIMs like Minecraft?

I really really REALLY want to play it in first person like through sims eyes!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Apr 2019 at 3:13 PM Last edited by RibbonKitten : 9th Apr 2019 at 3:22 PM. Reason: Found a helpful thread
Any updates to this? Does one exist yet? I found this thread, does anyone have any advice on editing the ini files named for first person? 1st person view camera mod?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 2:15 AM
2009? Am I the only one seeing 2018 here?
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 9:02 AM
Better than making yet another thread for the same thing, no?
Quote: Originally posted by Kylaaab
2009? Am I the only one seeing 2018 here?