Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 2:05 PM
Default WCIF - Small terrain, two sides of a river and careers that don't make sims leave home
Hi, all -

First -

I've seen some lovely small terrains, but I'm picturing something with a river running through it and lots right up to both sides of the river and that's really about it. Something like Veronaville would be if the road ran more evenly along both sides of the river. Anything close would be great. I am creating a story where the two sides of the river have opposing communities, one fisherman, one farmers, and would like them to be directly opposite each other with a bridge between them if possible.

Second -
Is there a mod/cheat/career method that doesn't require Sims to leave home at all? Rather like the homeschooling ones? I want these fishermen and farmers to have careers, but with no carpool/workhours/etc. that take them away everyday.