Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:21 AM
Default Big Dogs V.S. Small Dogs
Which size of dog do you like better or will use more?

I like small dogs better, knowing I'm a guy, because they are ment to live in the house and because of that, you can socialize with them more. You don't leave them outside to rot all day. Knowing in pets big dogs can be just like small dogs, I'll still have more small dogs anyways, but I will have some big dogs.
Advertisement
#2 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:27 AM
I'll probably use both equally, because I have no favorite dog, I like them all!
#3 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:34 AM
Deffinately small dogs.
I really want my sims to beable to carry them in purses!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:36 AM
Depends on the family..but I'm usually more of a "big dog" person. Especially since Unleashed only had small dogs. They stayed puppies forever! One of my favorite features of this is you have a choice..and since all the pets I've ever had for any sims game have been small, I'll probably want them to be bigger.
Of course, if I make a fancy-pantsy family, they'll probably get a small dog. Or a self-sim of my doggy would be small.
#5 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 3:16 AM
Big dogs! i love them. *^^* Who says they can't stay in the house like small dogs? Mine always stayed in the house..
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:10 AM
i said small doggs but i really wish i would of put both now that i think about it!
#7 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:28 AM
While I'm definetely planning on having both, right now I like big dogs. There's just so much more of them to love, they're big and fat and detailed. I just can't wait to play one in-game.
#8 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:41 AM
Both.

But I *personally* prefer HUGE dogs.
That'll probably slip through. Just like I like huge eyes.....and...75 percent of my sims have huge eyes....
Lurvely.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 10:55 AM
small dogs
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:48 AM
big dogs all the way small dogs are okay i guess but i LOVE big dogs i have had them all my life they are so playful, cute gentle, sweet the list goes on and on BIG DOGS RULE
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 3:11 PM
I put both because, well... most of my sims will have cats! *grin*
#12 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 3:53 PM
Most of my sims will have cats, as well, but they'll have the occasional small dog, I guess. I can't stand big dogs!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 5:42 PM
Both. I have a small dog, but I've always wanted a big dog, just because theyre soo cute :P

Call me Sophie-or-Soph Please!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 5:45 PM
I put big dogs, as I don't really like small dogs in real life - too yappy.

My sims will probably have more cats.
Theorist
#15 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 6:07 PM
I'll have both. I wish I could have a bunch in real life so instead I can do it in my game. I will have an Airedale and a little terrier first.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#16 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 6:20 PM
I put both, in real life I have two lil doggies but have had big dogs. My sims will just be getting lots of dogs! (and cats) :D
Alchemist
#17 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:48 PM
Both ^^ Depending on what fits each family best...the Calientes for example are definitely getting a chiuhauha, but Don would probably look silly walking a poodle...

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:07 AM
That's a great mental image...I totally have to get Don a poodle now...or should I call him "Donna"??? LOL

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Alchemist
#19 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:11 AM
Mwahahahha! :evil: Would the pink shirt be too much then? XD

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#20 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:23 AM
I'll probably have like 2 of each. since i have 2 of each in real life. lol
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anji4062
That's a great mental image...I totally have to get Don a poodle now...or should I call him "Donna"??? LOL

Don will have a cute poodle named Fifi!!! And she will chase off those Caliente b*tches!!! (pun intended) :D

I'll have both...obviously.

And Craptastic--ya gonna make a Rico??
Instructor
#22 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:28 AM
Definately big dogs.. they seem more like they can protect you if you need them, and you can cuddle up with them and all kinds of fun stuff. I've only had one dog in my life, and he was small.. the rest of my life I've lived with lots and lots of cats! So I've always wanted big dogs Now my self-sim can, at least..
retired moderator
#23 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:43 AM
In real life, I always lean more towards small dogs - just personal preference - but for the game I can certainly see myself having both large and small dogs in my game. I have never liked cats, but I think Ill have some in the game. I wont be sneezing when Im playing with kitties in-game :p

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:16 PM
I like kinda medium sized dogs. I love sweet dogs in general, no matter what the size, but medium size dogs are just... nice... and pretty, and huggable.:D
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 7:47 PM
Option D: Cats
Page 1 of 2