Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 2:51 PM
Default Bug? Computer Whiz aspiration milestone not triggering
My sim has the Computer Whiz aspiration and is now trying to reach level 3. That means she is not at level 2 - Technically Adept. One of the two milestones is Maintain Focus for 2 straight Hours of Video Gaming and I can't get it to trigger. Does anyone else have this problem or know what to do about it?

What I have tried:
  • She was focused, playing games and socializing for 4hrs or something, that did not work.
  • She was focused, playing games not socializing for 2-3hrs, didn't work either.

Any help appreciated, about what I can do to fix it or even other things I could try. Not sure it's relevant, but she got focused by watching a focus-painting and browsing simpedia.

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

- Oscar Wilde
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:04 PM
Well, apparently, I'm not the only one with this problem Someone posted in the general Sims 4 forum and got a reply minutes after this post so I'll just post the link here if anyone else sees this thread and want the same answer:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532983

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

- Oscar Wilde