Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 5:58 PM
Default Bestselling Author: Poetic issue?
Hi, so my female sim died while I was trying to level some skills up, I need her back and don't particularly want to load the save game from 4 hours ago I am not too sure how to load an original save anyway as I did a 'save as'.

I have levelled my males writing skill up and got the trait which supposedly allows you to bring dead sims to life, although I have no idea how to achieve this and there is no guides or information online about it. I also don't particularly want to buy the prima guide just in case that doesn't have much info either.

My sim gained a 'Book of Life' writing pop up which I have done 5 times now, but once it's done I can't read it all I can do is publish it, put it away, place in world or put in inventory, even when in world these are the options I get.

Has anyone actually achieved a revive using this trait and if so please help as I really want my sim back lol.

Thanks in advance