Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 1:58 PM Last edited by loser : 6th Sep 2014 at 4:00 PM.
Disappearing book written by my Sim
My Sim wrote this book and I was gonna publish it but I wanted him to read it first. So I made him read it and when he finished *poof* it was gone. I checked his inventory, his bookcase at home and the family inventory and couldn't find it. I used the 'buy books' interaction on his bookcase and there wasn't another copy of it there either. I'm afraid of losing any other books that way so I just had him publish the other two he had. Sure enough they poofed off too and now he's lost all three. And I can't buy any of them either.
Is this a bug? Am I not looking hard enough? Should I look in the library? That's where I wrote them and where I was when I read the first one. Anyone else encounter this problem?
Edit: UPdate, still haven't found the books. And now I bought a copy of Charisma 2, and after reading it once, it disappeared.
Edit: Update 2 The charisma book mysteriously reappeared after I told him to put away the books. I found it in the bookcase. Still strange though.

You can call me jolly