Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 8:42 PM
Default Game crashes every time i go into community lot
so my game keeps crashing everytime i visit a community lot
and i tried looking for help in the internet and some people said it was the graphic card
please help me
sincerely yours
Lolal

lolal
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:20 PM
Which game are we talking about?

In either case, you'll probably want to give us your Game Help:System Specswiki.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Which game are we talking about?

In either case, you'll probably want to give us your Game Help:System Specswiki.

the sims 2 and i have another problem so basically when i run Photoshop they say that it cant support my graphic card it works just fine but it also crashes a lot
with body shop every time i tried to save my project this message comes up saying that body cant save this custom content make sure its in the right format.

sincerely yours
Lolal

lolal
Inventor
#4 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 3:30 AM
Mootilda left a link for finding and posting your system specs. Can you please do that so we can see if your computer is strong enough to run the game[s]?

Just in case, HERE is the link again. Thanks!

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:18 PM
i know but my computer is a really sucker and i am afraid to mess it up somehow but anyway thank you for helping
anyway the first problem was already solved by me

lolal
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:19 PM
Default Closed
closed thread

lolal