Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2016 at 12:24 PM
Default Twins University
Game Set-up

- Create one YA sim, can be either male or female. (Try to make this sim look nerdy)
- This sim should have the bookworm trait and the genius trait. The others are up to you
- Create the twin of this sim. This sim will be your MC and should look rebellious, even a change of hair color.
- This sim should have the rebellious trait and the party animal trait. The others are up to you
- Create two elder sims. These sims will be the parents of the twins. Try to make them look rich. The traits are up to you.
- You may have pets if you choose.
- Move your sims into a fancy house almost mansion like (You will have to use testingcheatsenabled true and the motherlode cheat)
- Your rebellious sim MUST dislike her father and best friend her twin and her mother.
- As soon as you move in, your twins should have a certain career in mind (It will show up in your wants) You MUST go to college to match that certain career at the beginning of the game

Back Story
After graduating high school, your parents wanted you to attend college. Your sister graduated top of the class and already decided to attend Sim University. You on the other hand, did not care all throughout high school and refused to attend college. After a long dispute with your father, you decided to go to college to avoid being kicked out of the house. You believe this is the perfect way to go out and party.

RULES

- Both of the twins MUST attend college
- They must go at the same time and must live in the same household (You may live in an actual house or dormitory. You may not join any type or sorority until after your first year.
- You may have a boyfriend/girlfriend if you choose, however, you may not have a child or a husband/wife until you graduate
- Your first twin MUST study and do well in all classes, the second twin (you) may choose your fate.
- If you fail college and or drop out your father will not grant you any money and you will continue your dispute.
- If you graduate, you MUST join the career your sim went to college for right after graduation. Your parents will grant you $9,000 to start your living.
- Your sister must be a nerd. You should become in the social group that best fits your career.
- The MC should have a blog and post constantly. After all, you do want to be popular.
- No other cheat can be used besides the motherlode cheat. After making your family rich, disable (testingcheatsenabled false) your cheats.
- You and your twin should call your family often (You probably will not call your father, but i'm sure your mother would want to hear from you)

- You will fail if you dropout/ fail your classes.
- You will fail if you get pregnant, you'll be forced to drop out
- DO NOT have any romantic relationships with any of your professors

NOTE: I am still in process of this challenge and I don't know how well I covered the rules. Please don't hesitate to ask questions!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st May 2016 at 12:25 AM
This is a really good challenge. I think I'm gonna do it! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th May 2016 at 3:31 PM
I love the whole idea of this challenge! I'm about to try it out right now, after I get some more CC. Lol. xD It reminds me of LifeSimmer's University LP, if you know who she is. xD Hope this thread becomes more popular! I may or may not make a blog just to update everyone on how I'm doing, as I have no idea how to post picutes on threads. Hope to talk to everyone again! Bye!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd May 2016 at 2:05 PM
cool! love the backstory
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2016 at 10:34 PM
Sounds really fun! I might give it a shot! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 3:36 PM
I try thus
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 10:06 PM
Default Oops..
Interestingly enough, I accidentally did something similar to this when University came out. My save game got corrupted, though, so I never managed to actually finish university.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 1:58 AM
this sounds really fun~!
definitely going to try it out!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 9:22 PM
Ok, so I played this challenge. I was able to make Celia and Kayra Baker. Kayra was the main character, a Rebel, and Celia was her twin sister. In CAS, they were created siblings and their parents (whom I forgot the name of the mother, but the father was Dennis) were made spouses to each other before they were parents to them. However, in the game, Kayra was only a half-sister to Celia. I don't know why or how, but I had to write in the narrative and I came up with this: "Dennis cheated on his wife and got his mistress pregnant at the same time his wife was. They both had the kids, Kayra was born a little after (because the Sims never even makes people whom you make as a "twin" the same age). However, Kayra's mother died in childbirth. Dennis was named the father, so he got to keep Kayra. His wife was obviously outraged, but noticed that she looked nearly identical to Celia. They adopted Kayra into their home and never told her about her true mother. However, when she was a teen, her aunt told her, on accident, when talking about her different birthday, and Kayra went into a deep rebel phase, where she even died her hair pink to distinguish herself from Celia. She still loved her sister, half though she may be, and loved her adopted mother. However, she could never quite forgive Dennis for both cheating on her adoptive mother and never telling her about her true mother. Though her adoptive mother long forgave Dennis--and even Celia did when she found out--Kayra could never forgive him. Celia even had a sort of strained relationship with her father once Dennis started getting far overbearing with Kayra. As such, they went to University together to get away from family drama and plan to live together and support each other in a way their parents never good." I don't know, I kind of mad libbed it, still good?