Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 6:41 PM
Default Hello, I'm an apprentice modder
Hello everyone I'm a French simmer since 2009 but I didn't really get involved in communities until very recently. I'm essentially a Sims 3 and 2 fan, and I play the Sims 4 a bit, and now partly to create mods for it. I always found the idea of creating mods very tempting but also very hard on OS X. I eventually decided to bootcamp my Mac and to install the tools and wow, modding is even more fun than I thought it would be I love the almost infinite possibilities ! I'm already addicted !
Some of my mods are doing exactly what I wanted them to, but with some others, I still encounter a few difficulties such as sims still doing autonomously (although significantly less often) things that shouldn't be autonomous, or trying things that just don't work... I'd also like to meet people who enjoy testing new creations, the more testers the better, as well as modders who can help me checking them. So I've come to see if I can learn from more experienced modders, and I hope I'll meet a few here. I hope to exchange as much as I can, and maybe even to make new friends if I'm lucky, why not ! And don't hesitate to PM me
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 11:17 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! I'll be looking forward to seeing your mods I hope you have a nice stay ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 1:35 AM
Thank you ! I have already submitted a tiny mod and I have several others currently tested.
I'd also like to thank you for your CC, that I regularly use on my sims