Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UsEr-6500
it crashes my game

It should not. Check what other mod(s) it conflicts with. Though of course, if you have NO mods at all..I am at a lost.
But if you do not have Inteenimator, you might be able to use it. I am only assuming here...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 7:32 PM
I use Inteen and it worked for me, weird.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Abulph
I use Inteen and it worked for me, weird.

You mean, your child has interaction on the community public phone?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 2:58 PM
To add 'cause it's new.

An update to the community buses that allows children to catch a bus to a community lot alone.

Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
I just updated the file on box.net
CJH_CommunityBuses.zip (280kb) https://app.box.com/s/15ht5u16eqx3i204bty7sayt6496injr
I've allowed children to catch a bus from home until 6:00 pm. and made a small change to the actual bus so it'll show in the splash screen instead of the taxi when going to a community lot.

More information on the community buses in the first post here. https://www.modthesims.info/show...5#startcomments
Mad Poster
#30 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
If the lot the child travels to does not have a bus stop then unless you have another mod to allow them to catch a taxi or something the child will be stuck there, you'll have to exit the lot without saving.

So you need still taxi mod or remake all community lots to have bus stop.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
So you need still taxi mod or remake all community lots to have bus stop.

Well my children won't be going to all community lots alone, so I'll just add bus stops to the ones they will. The taxi annoyed me with how weird it was to catch a taxi alone to go to the park.
Page 2 of 2