Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 10:53 PM
Default It keeps telling me "access denied" (loading same page) when I try to download MC COMMAND CENTER MOD Sims 4
Good mornig everybody,
So my problem is that when I to go to the MC COMMAND CENTER Mod download page it keeps telling me that I can't access the page (it loads the same page).
The first time i went on this it told me that I should log in, so I did and then It says "redirecting" and after it gets me on the same page and I tried several times but it keeps telling me "access denied". I downloaded this mod once (maybe 1 or 2 months before today) and it worked perfectly, but I had to downloaded the MC PREGNANCY MOD back again because I had to updated it and I can't because, right now, it's not working. My sim is pregnant and I removed the old MC PREGNANCY file from my mod folder and now I don't wanna play because I don't want her to have that baby (she's already got one) so can anyone help me with this problem because it really sucks...
Thanks for your understanding and hopefully you'll help me. Bye
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 11:12 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
It's here now: https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

Oh my god , you saved me litterally thanks a lot