Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 7:10 PM
Default Corrupted save files..
My game was working perfectly until I downloaded a mod which must be broken because as soon as I started the game up again the next day, my sims had started standing completely still although time still went on. I deleted every single mod and script mod (apart from pose player and teleport any sim), reset my sims 4 folder, repaired the game to see if that would fix it but it's still happening. I was thinking about saving all of my households and lots to the gallery, deleting the old save files and starting a totally new one but will that fix the problem? I have about 20 households which I actively use and would be upset if I lost them because it's happened before ://
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:30 PM
A name of the mod you believe to be the culprit would help. More chance of fellow players knowing what to tell you in regards to a fix. By the way, scumbumbo's teleport sim (if that's one you mention) is long since broken. I think this latest patch really hammered it home just how broken it is, But it's been in a bad way for many months. There should actually have been a warning put on that page months ago to stop pose creators linking to it as it is done for and will mess your game. Needed now more than ever.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tia182
My game was working perfectly until I downloaded a mod which must be broken because as soon as I started the game up again the next day, my sims had started standing completely still although time still went on. I deleted every single mod and script mod (apart from pose player and teleport any sim), reset my sims 4 folder, repaired the game to see if that would fix it but it's still happening. I was thinking about saving all of my households and lots to the gallery, deleting the old save files and starting a totally new one but will that fix the problem? I have about 20 households which I actively use and would be upset if I lost them because it's happened before ://

The pose transport mod was broken. Here is a fix http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/...&scrollTo=72734 Hope that fixes your problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
A name of the mod you believe to be the culprit would help. More chance of fellow players knowing what to tell you in regards to a fix. By the way, scumbumbo's teleport sim (if that's one you mention) is long since broken. I think this latest patch really hammered it home just how broken it is, But it's been in a bad way for many months. There should actually have been a warning put on that page months ago to stop pose creators linking to it as it is done for and will mess your game. Needed now more than ever.

The mod is called Clubs, Parties, Weddings at Generic Venues (1.19) but other people were commenting that it was working in their game
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tia182
The mod is called Clubs, Parties, Weddings at Generic Venues (1.19) but other people were commenting that it was working in their game

Shimrod hasn't updated any of his mods since late last summer. I wouldn't take anyone's word about his mods working. Basically, if a mod's not been updated and the creator can log in here but not be bothered to take care of their mods, then they aren't worth using and possibly damaging a saved game.

Just my two cents.