Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 11:55 AM
Default WCIF mod to make inactive sims shop for clothing from Display pedestals(ITF) autonomously.
WCIF mod to make inactive sims shop for clothing from Display pedestals(ITF) autonomously.

Hi! It just annoys me, when no one but my sim buys from clothing pedestals from ITF. EA just lacks exciting gameplay, it feels like your sim is all alone in the universe, who is the only one living in the hood, because other sims are just freakin' lame, idle and with no sense of purpose. They just stand and talk on community lots, why are they even there if not to buy from a clothing store?

I hope someone could show me links to Auto-shopping mod.

Much Thanks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 8:22 PM
Yes~! I agree! It would be nice to see a DR mod of this out there. It definitely would breath more life into the Sims world.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Inventor
#3 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 1:11 AM
This is a far cry from what you're seeking, but it might give you some more options for a clothing store. The description says that " With this functional Clothes
Rack, you will be able to run your own clothing boutique. After restocking the racks and setting the prices, customers (townies NPC) will autonomously purchase
the items, and the lot's owner (household) will receive the profit."

"Additional information: For perfomance and stability reasons, no real outfits or clothes are actually traded between sims. This clothes rack works like a stock management system, similar to the "The Sims 2 Open For Business" Clothing Racks."

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=586819

ETa, looks like my copy and paste skills need some work, sorry for the broken up text lines!

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974