Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 6:04 AM
Default America neighborhood map
I'm looking for a neighborhood map of America.
I want to colonize north and south and then have some head west. Can be 1 map or more. Like 1 for south, for north and one for west.

Visit my Test of Time Challenge site: sims2testoftime.weebly.com.
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chicklet
I'm looking for a neighborhood map of America.
I want to colonize north and south and then have some head west. Can be 1 map or more. Like 1 for south, for north and one for west.

I don't think there are any maps like that, America is so big, I think if someone did a map that big, it could crash the game, but, try making one for yourself, if you have all EPs you can make other neighborhoods that go with the actual map, like with Nightlife, you can make a Downtown, that could be New York, or any other city you like in America and with Bon Voyage, you can make vacation destinations, and make them Florida, Hawaii etc. And with University you can make your favorite University place that is in America if you don't want to do all that stuff, you can make different places in the map, like for example, make one place of the map California or Washington D.C. and another place of the map Utah or Texas, just separate them so it's more realistic, well, I guess it's not that realistic because each place maybe only has 2 community lots and like, 3 or 4 houses but whatever! It's so easy, you just need to be creative. Hope this helped you

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:52 PM
I don't have SimCity, a requirement for making your own maps.
I was hoping someone has seen a map or set of maps that could work.
It doesn't have to cover everything. If one map I need ocean on opposite sides, and I might not care if it's 3 or 4 sides. On one coast be able to call one side north and 1 south. I plan to place 13 lots on east coast to represent 13 colonies. And there needs to be room for big lots. In the middle at least room for 1 big lot, and then some road on other coast to place lots.
If more than 1 map I have seen maps I could use for Midwest and west coast. In that case I need a map for east coast with room for north and south, or a north map and south map.
There are so many who have played native Americans and wild west hoods I am hoping someone has a good idea.

Visit my Test of Time Challenge site: sims2testoftime.weebly.com.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 9:57 PM
Simcity 4 can be picked up really cheaply second hand now. If you can buy the disc copy and ask very nicely EA will even put it onto Origin for you as a digital copy.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 7:05 AM
They often have it real cheap digitally on Origin as well as Steam. I would think that with SC4, a world would need to be made of America and then individual cities be states/regions.