Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 2:17 PM
WCIF shoes in the athletic category
Hi. I am looking for shoes my sims can wear with the athletic category. By shoes I mean actually shoes rather than athletic shoes. Like maybe ballet flats, or loafers or well anything that shows up in that category besides sneakers.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tuesday7
Hi. I am looking for shoes my sims can wear with the athletic category. By shoes I mean actually shoes rather than athletic shoes. Like maybe ballet flats, or loafers or well anything that shows up in that category besides sneakers.

You can click on the (x) next to the athletic tag, all shoes will show up, and you will be able to wear anything you like.

Picture below has the tag still active, clicking on the blue x next to the tag will show all shoes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ArmyofHard
You can click on the (x) next to the athletic tag, all shoes will show up, and you will be able to wear anything you like.

Picture below has the tag still active, clicking on the blue x next to the tag will show all shoes.

Thank you so much!