Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 5:08 AM Last edited by Mizuki_Ukitake : 28th Mar 2017 at 1:16 AM.
Default WFIC floral dresses?
Examples of what I'm looking for:

First one most specifically, since that was custom-designed for my character, but the other ones would be really nice to have, too.
So mostly blues and greens, maybe some yellow. No sides, back, chest, or midsection showing. Preferably knee-length or longer.

I have no expansions or packs except Dine Out.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 12:57 AM
Take a look at TSR there have been some nice ones lately in the Featured Creations section.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Take a look at TSR there have been some nice ones lately in the Featured Creations section.

I can't seem to find anything that resembles the examples above. Everything is dark or too short..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 12:45 AM
Why are all the dresses for female children so short? They all stop above the knee. This is really kind of disturbing.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 1:56 AM
I don't know about those styles specifically, but Rusty Nail has a lot of floral designs.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 2:21 PM
Just found this site! the dresses awesome (and I am a guy)
http://simsdentelle.blogspot.nl/
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 8:22 PM