Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 4:42 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My sim won't do anything I que her to do and she just stands there?
So recently my sim came home from France and carried on with her life, but a few hours after she got home her agent called her and asked her to make an appearance at a book signing. She agreed, but a few minutes after the call she almost became paralyzed. I was trying to get her up to bed but she just stood there, didn't say anything was in the way or anything just stood there. I tried resetting her and restarting the game but she still just stands there, she will move her arms and head so she isn't completely frozen but she wont do any tasks. I don't think it has anything to do with mods tho bc I haven't downloaded any in the past few days. My game is completely up to date and I haven't had any other problems besides this one so I have no idea how to resolve this. Any help would be great.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 7:53 PM
Someone made a mod for that. To speed up the clothes changing thing. I think maybe it was from Shimrod at this site

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/

You have to register to download but there are some awesome mods here.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Pause the game for a few seconds. She is stuck changing clothes.

That's not it. She got stuck when she was down in the kitchen, not up by her bed. It has already resolved itself tho so she is working again.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 12:26 AM
When your sim returned from France did you use Debug Enablers "Fix Homeworld" option? Sometimes when sims return from vacation they or other sims in the world have trouble functioning.
From City Hall or a Computer>Nraas> DebugEnabler>Sim> Fix Homeworld. I find it easier to just click on the sim to access Debug Enabler and the Fix Homeworld Option. Then do a "save as" quit and reload the game.

There are other options using Master Controller that will get things back to normal during regular play in a homeworld: Resetting the Lot or resetting everything sometimes is more efficient than just resetting a sim. But the Fix Homeworld is best used after traveling.