Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 1:17 AM
Default Why does the Sims 3 Creation forum seem to be dead after October?
There was plenty of activity going on in from January on up to October but after that activity seemed to come to a halt especially on the Cas Parts and Meshing section. Only me and one other person posted a thread on Cas Parts on November and a little this month meanwhile 2 and especially 4 seemed to be going on strong. Did people just lose interest in learning how to create for 3, was it just such a laggy buggy mess of a game that people stopped bothering learning how to create for it or is it just the sims' ugly balloon heads that turned people away from it?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 8:07 AM
People are probably tired after Thanksgiving (American folk) and busy with Christmas cleaning and other preparations

And I'm only speaking for myself here, but I have a few CAS projects that I just can't be arsed to complete right now because I'm tired af from work and housework. Which is also a reason I'd rather play than create right now. You are always welcome to learn how to make what you want, yourself

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Theorist
#3 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 9:57 AM
I think it's due to the Dogs EP for ts4. People will get bored of that game again and then they come back here again. It's happened a few times and normal business will resume again soon. I think Ts4 will be dropped by EA soon and then the Ts3 forum will see another positive spike.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:41 AM
I always assume TS3 will go the way of TS2. That game is 13 years old now but clearly very much alive, and it's not like there's only lame insignificant stuff being made for it, either.
Personally I was going to put out some stuff right around this time, but another more interesting thing came up and I'm giving that top priority (after browsing Reddit all day, of course).

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )