Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 6:39 PM
Default Booty Gal Kimono
Hello simmers and simetts, i was browsing insiminator and found a kimono for warlokks bootygal but the mesh is unavailable ive looked everywhere and frannysims site is down if anyone has the mesh can the send it to me or upload it plz? thank you
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:36 PM Last edited by Gamegenius : 18th Dec 2017 at 12:02 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by phoenix104
Hello simmers and simetts, i was browsing insiminator and found a kimono for warlokks bootygal but the mesh is unavailable ive looked everywhere and frannysims site is down if anyone has the mesh can the send it to me or upload it plz? thank you

I'll try to help but could you please give me a link? I couldn't find it when I tried to google it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamegenius
I'll try to help but could you please give me a link? I couldn't find it when I tried to google it.

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,52065.0.html
here y go sorry for the late reply
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 10:25 AM
Hey! i just wanted to let you know that ive made my own Booty Gal kimono mesh and i will be uploading it soon!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2019 at 3:31 AM
mesh has been uploaded and is currently under review
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 7:45 AM
seems i need to get a better way to take photos
sorry for the delay everyone
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 8:02 AM
Default preview pics of what im trying to upload
so i was able to do it but im having issues uploading the kimono to this site...sigh...
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 21st Aug 2020 at 9:47 AM
What issues are you having? Did you get the file uploaded and into the mod queue?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 1:37 AM
@phoenix104 If you're still looking for Francielle's files I'll recommend you to take an eye here: http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.p...662-franniesims possibly the file frannysims_BG_files.rar has what you're looking for.

On the other hand , nice mesh the one you're showcasing here, would be a good idea if you share some pics of it in this thread: https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=564583 or open a topic at the Sims 2 Creator Feedback Forum https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=761

For my own tastes I'd love to have something like your mesh but for Fitchick, Fashion Model, Faerie Gal and Rio, and why not? Bobby TH's "Girl next door" and "Made of dreams", is it alpha?.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
What issues are you having? Did you get the file uploaded and into the mod queue?

i did but im using a 1024x768 monitor and the site is saying tht my images are too low quality
Forum Resident
#11 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 11:41 AM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 29th Aug 2020 at 8:11 PM.
@phoenix104 if you want to, I can give you a SimFileShare invite code, so you can upload your content there and then simply link it here :-)

Edit: sorry! forgot about MTS' policy there for a sec, heh
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#12 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 12:37 PM
@phoenix104 If you are having issues uploading please post in the queue moderation thread from your upload, or in Creator Issues.   Those images you have attached are not acceptable for upload, they must be from in game and over 800x600.  Take a look at the Creator Guidelines before uploading.

Sharing cc is only allowed through the queue on MTS.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 12:41 PM
i did but im using a 1024x768 monitor and the site is saying tht my images are too low quality
The guidelines say that the minimum size is 800X600 so it's most likely not the resolution they are complaining about, but maybe the actual quality of the shot. Are your images lighted well?
MTS2:Creator_Guidelines/Screenshot_Basicswiki
Forum Resident
#14 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 2:40 PM

The resolution of your monitor is a different thing from the size of your pictures.

What program are you using to take the pictures? The in-game camera is usually not a good choice to use for good quality. You may want to look at using a different screen capture utility.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Inventor
#15 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 7:24 PM
*waves up to his old buddy* I use the free Gadwin printscreen https://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/ from here. I know there are other good free options as well.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 8:45 PM
Hey Mookie! I use Gadwin as well.

(Shotgunning bland cucumbers huh? I think I know one mod you have. Lol.)

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 12:16 AM
@phoenix104 agree with Mookie and Hobbes about Gadwin's printscreen, but there is an even cheaper tool you already have in your system, In Win XP and up, with your game in full screen mode, press "Shift+Printscreen" and it save a screenshot to your Windows clipboard at your screen full size, then press "alt+tab" or "ctrl +esc" to switch to your desktop, open your fave image editing tool and paste it, in Corel apps it's menu "File\new from clipboard" in other apps may need to create a new file in your screen resolution and paste your clipboard's content from the menu "edit/paste".
In the "old good times" I used to alternate between Gadwin's and Corel Capture, right now I use this method for anything that requires a screenshot, and it never failed me.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Inventor
#18 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 1:47 AM
Hey JR ! Good to see you. It's like an old BAS reunion here, lmao.
And yes Hobbes, I'm busted lol

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
Hey JR ! Good to see you. It's like an old BAS reunion here, lmao.
And yes Hobbes, I'm busted lol

Hiya Mookie, glad to see you here too, I'm missing BAS so badly, above all by the open minded people who used to hang in there, as you know, for varied reasons I never felt comfortable in the "official" sims community, after eight "sabbatical" years, I've started to play sims again a couple of months back and when I tried to be social I found all things borked, the "underground" sims community which I used to be a part of, is dead, most sites closed its doors and the ones still alive became into some sort of graveyards, with no activity for years, then a feeling of immense loneliness invaded me.
Well I'm here, feeling myself out of place but trying to help others while I attempt to overcome that gigantic feeling of orphanhood I have.