Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 3:50 PM
"adult" animations and interactions didn't come until near the end of Sims 1 and 2's lifespan, and from what I can tell never came to Sims 3 (I skipped that one). If Sims 4 can be modded to death on day one, I'm in as soon as there's a Mac version.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Invid Fan
"adult" animations and interactions didn't come until near the end of Sims 1 and 2's lifespan, and from what I can tell never came to Sims 3 (I skipped that one).

Those types of interactions were made for TS3 about a year ago and can be found on MTS's sister site, plus others are on a different site that I guess I can't link to, but if you search for animated woohoo you should be able to find it.

Back on topic, not having to deal with Jazz will should make things easier to create. Jazz always seemed like a bit of a black box to me. I got some basic scripts working but there seemed to be so much more buried in there.

Quote: Originally posted by Celebriton
Is it possible to convert TS2 and TS3 animations to TS4 in just a single click?

Unlikely. They use different rigs and TS4's rig may be different again. Mr A would know for sure.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 11:34 AM
This has now been updated to fix the elbow breaking effect. Not sure if it's the same animation or a different one (I didn't have a part in making it you see) http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo....php?topic=3146

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 4:18 PM
I am surprised they are already modding animations!! I hope that it is just as easy to mod animations and everything in the main game. Mods and custom content are what Sims games thrive on and keep the replayability factor!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#30 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 5:08 PM
Looking good Inge - tell them well done.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#31 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 3:56 PM
Not about "custom" or "new" animations, but this is a sim using a Child animation CLIP as a replacement. It's interesting because the sim is not squished down to the exact height of a child as they would be in Sims3. The sim is broken at the wrist and also broken at the ankle and heel of the feet, which I covered up by using the long pants. But otherwise she looks about the way she should as a YA.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Page 2 of 2