Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 4:04 AM
Default Can't log onto Insim, AND...
Researching Squinge's Adopt Teen mod, they said would send password reset. I never got it so can't contact them! Any suggestions?

AND when I log on at MTS, whatever page I'm on will continue to show NOT logged on. No matter what I do (log off, log on at the Dowload section so I can go to the Discussion section) that original page where I logged will still show not logged on. So I have to wait a day or so and try again, to get to a particular thread in Discussion.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 4:27 AM Last edited by SasukeSama : 23rd Oct 2017 at 4:50 AM.
I would try and get in contact with an admin or moderator alongside make a ticket if possible to get the issue reviewed.

Try deleting your browser history and cache first off to begin with alongside cookies and then try and re-login if that doesn't help I cannot say much more... Go back to my previous suggestion at the top.

P.S: Maybe you can get further assistance here?
Link
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 9:27 AM
umm OK.. how do I "get in contact" with an admin when I can't get into a site?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..