Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 1316 (Who?), Viewed: 142302 times.
Page 53 of 53
Field Researcher
#1301 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 5:59 PM
Another shot of that fail wedding. IMMEDIATELY after Gabriel and Julia got married, she went into labour. The reactions the guests had were quite mixed. I think all the girls (save for one) were drunk from drinking so much champagne.
Inventor
#1302 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 6:05 PM
The look on the guy's face with the hairband. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
Is that for one of the trick shots?

Not sure. I didn't pay that much attention to what he was doing. Just spotted it being there.
Field Researcher
#1303 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 12:00 AM

I just randomly found these pictures in an old folder. A+ parenting...

♡ Build a city challenge simblr
Forum Resident
#1304 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 4:01 AM
Jenny was in a bit of a fix when her car disappeared.

Inventor
#1305 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 11:31 PM
I thought I didn't play plantsims.
Instructor
#1306 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 4:46 AM
What's your deal, Rod?

Inventor
#1307 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 2:13 AM
That looks uncomfortable.

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1308 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 6:18 PM
Fight? What fight?

"Exijo una explicacion!"
just a girl
#1309 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 8:46 PM
Father Time without his glasses.

"Are you a young pretty alien queen?"

"Then I'm ready to be kissed."

Feedback wellcome on the Sims 2 Cheapy Living
Forum Resident
#1310 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 9:37 AM
"An altruistic streak has compelled you to join a Sim neighborhood clinic as a GP." Circe Beaker? Altruistic? What's that guy been smoking?

Thanks to Crmelsimlover for sharing these rare Christianlov mods for TS2: Cpack editor with working face DNA fixer and Skin Selector Prototype. Instructions for adding custom skins to Skin Selector at post #37 here. Instructions for using the DNA fixer at post # 2662 here .
Forum Resident
#1311 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 2:17 AM
It's been nearly 2 weeks since my previous submission, so I hope this doesn't count as a double post.

The Monty family decided to take a vacation to Twikkii Island to try to distract Patrizio from his furry obsession...

When they arrived at their hotel, the desk clerk gave them some very helpful advice.

Later, after Isabella "got some sun on those cheeks", the family went for a ride on a glass-bottomed boat and all agreed they had a wonderful time!

Thanks to Crmelsimlover for sharing these rare Christianlov mods for TS2: Cpack editor with working face DNA fixer and Skin Selector Prototype. Instructions for adding custom skins to Skin Selector at post #37 here. Instructions for using the DNA fixer at post # 2662 here .
Mad Poster
#1312 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:56 PM
This is entirely my own fault for townifying such absurd outfits:

Elswyn townie Kenan Cooke walking into Julianne Rhodes's house in his everyday outfit.

But underneath that, he was wearing these undies!

I should now call him former townie Kenan Cooke. Julianne Rhodes found him irresistible when he walked past her house wearing that outfit. She invited him in and gave him something to eat. Now he's moved in as her toy boy lover. I wonder if teenage boys can father children with Jenflower's Woohoo Teens.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Lab Assistant
#1313 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:48 PM

Guuuuuys. Stop. Please.
(These two tried to woohoo. In public lot, at the middle of day, while poor coffee man was watching. It's winter. Also, at this moment she fell in love with him. I... I can't.)

Oh, and they didn't woohoo. I canceled that fast. But only after taking a quick snapshot. :D
Mad Poster
#1314 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 5:57 PM
@AndrewGloria
But underneath that, he was wearing these undies!
ahahahahahah!!!!
Priceless...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
#1315 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:06 PM
Now I know what Voeille meant with "strange reflections on non-beach lots" in the "pond and sea overhaul mod". The whole lot is being reflected upside down on the water!

@AndrewGloria Maybe what it looks like a body in a speedo is actually a latex outfit? You know, like those hyperrealistic masks, but on the whole body instead of just the head.

"Exijo una explicacion!"
Mad Poster
#1316 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetina
Now I know what Voeille meant with "strange reflections on non-beach lots" in the "pond and sea overhaul mod". The whole lot is being reflected upside down on the water!

Indeed! I have such a hard time taking pictures of my little houses in my new map! A donut in the water, imagine the reflection...lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Scholar
#1317 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:04 PM Last edited by ieta_cassiopeia : 24th Apr 2017 at 11:17 PM.
Where did Arthur Hammett learn to fish that well?

If you can't see the photo well, he is somehow managing to fish in the pond outside a cave from the inside of said cave, through not only a standard wall, but a large chunk of raised terrain.
Screenshots
Page 53 of 53