Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1001 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 10:19 AM
I just started my challenge and here is my Founder Alexi Banks
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1002 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 10:27 PM
I in the process of playing this challenge. I'm still on the first generation, my founder Courtney has pink hair and pink eyes. so far she has 4 kids none of them the heir but she just had twins so fingers crossed
Test Subject
#1003 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 4:43 PM Last edited by crumpet : 21st Jul 2015 at 4:44 PM. Reason: adding caption to attachment
Latest births on my challenge - can't decide which one to have as heir (I have to get red eyes & purple hair) so I will be anxiously watching their traits as they grow up.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1004 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 7:29 PM
Im going to give this a go. Ill post the pictures when I have the first generation heir.
Test Subject
#1005 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 3:26 AM
Can we control the sex of the baby or do we have to take it as they come? I seem to be having a lot of girls
Test Subject
#1006 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ashe0192
Can we control the sex of the baby or do we have to take it as they come? I seem to be having a lot of girls
im so glad people are still doing this! um if you have liek a mod that can help control precentges than yes you can set it to 50 50 if you dont just dont let your currrent heir eat naything apple or watermelon while she pregnant that means pankakes because sometimes your sim will make apple or grape pankakes so evreytime you make food check the name of it plus no sald it has apples in it! hope it helps!
Field Researcher
#1007 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:32 AM
TBH I don't think it really matters if you control gender, unless you're doing a matriarchy/patriarchy and gender is one of your requirements. Doesn't make the challenge any less challenging.
Test Subject
#1008 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 8:22 AM

I started a family with Aoi Kage (above) and then things got crazy because of Woohooer and she had a wife, and they both got pregnant. Then they had seven kids at once because of the fertility treatment LTR. Out of them all, there was one heir: a girl named Princess. I should have taken a picture of her, but it slipped my mind. She's got her other mom's skin. And she's obviously adorable... Two beautiful CAS-made parents does that.
Test Subject
#1009 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 4:26 PM
Totally trying this challenge! Can't wait to start!
Test Subject
#1010 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 12:55 AM
I tried this challenge finally! Meet Svana Bryson, my founder! http://ust.chatango.com/um/a/u/autu...r/img/l_132.jpg (Sorry I am not even sure what to do with this)

I started this in Midnight Falls, and ended up having Svana hook up with her boss, Ayden Van Gould. After a few days they got married and his children moved off and the couple resided in Svana's home. About 3-4 days after Svana married Ayden, she got pregnant (this is where I start to freak out during game play).

So Svana had the Fertility Treatment lifetime reward, so I figured she'd get twins at least. So I pause the game as they head to the hospital in a limo, and put on a song and replay. First child is born, a daughter, so to stick to my Icelandic first name theme, I named the first daughter Aletta (I forgot the traits of all my sims, but I'll either edit this to include them or make another post). Second child was a son, so I named him Ares, and then another baby message popped up. Third child was a daughter, so I named her Anita.

So fast forward to when Svana and Ayden are tired of taking care of the babies, and they age up. So first goes Ares, and I see he inherited the blue hair of his mother, and I start freaking out thinking I have a heir (the two girls were born vampires although I might have them give up vampirism). Aletta ages up and has the blue hair, so I really start flipping out. I don't even wait for Anita to age up and rush to cas on Ares. Upon further inspection, he was a nearly perfect heir, as he had the hair and the eyes. I switch over to Aletta, and she is the perfect heir, she couldn't have gotten better (besides maybe being human). She had the long, pointy ears her mother had, and the hair and eyes. Anita ended up taking after her father, but it wasn't too bad for my first try on this challenge. I think I'll post again when I choose the heir and age them up

Aletta: http://ust.chatango.com/um/a/u/autu...r/img/l_131.jpg
Ares: http://ust.chatango.com/um/a/u/autu...r/img/l_130.jpg
Test Subject
#1011 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 5:26 PM
I've been playing this challenge for a little bit and I'm nine children into my 1st generation and so far one has the right colour hair, pink, and two have had purple eyes. Child number 10 is on the way. I might end up divorcing my founders wife and finding a new one as they'll be elders soon.
Test Subject
#1012 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 1:36 AM
To be honest this doesn't even seem like a challenge anymore...I'm on like the 5th gen and not even trying to have an heir.It just happens,I have also made up a new challenge for my self of any heir I have must have one kid at least.So it's turned into a challenge to more of a infect the town with my genetics *evil laughter*
Test Subject
#1013 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 4:01 PM
Ahh, it's been a long time again. For those of you who want to catch up, my last post was on this page above. If you have some time and would like to read my challenge (/that/ it certainly is), my first post was on page 33. You can also just start reading here if you'd like, though you might start out slightly confused. To sum things up, we left off where our heir’s (Kian, the red head) brother, Jay, aged into a teen and began a relationship with his new girlfriend, Starla; the two are pictured below.

Anyway, poor Kian...all he wanted to do was make snow angels (in the spring?) with Jay, but he's been making out with Starla for the past hour. Well, at least their date went fantastically.

wtf story progression? For some reason, Wrenne's (gen 2 heir) previous rejected children since they weren't heirs haven't been aging up..Alek is supposed to be older than Jay, and Jay's already a teen. Alek is stuck in his toddler phase.

And Kian, our gen 3 heir with the proper red eyes and pinkish red hair, finally aged into a teenager! He got the over-emotional trait and his previous traits were grumpy, lucky, and loves the outdoors.

Elijah, another previous child of Wrenne's and generation 3 reject baby, took in Wrenne's younger toddlers since we got a notification that Aaron, Wrenne's husband who gave her 14 children that were not heirs (so we had to get rid of him and try someone else since they were getting old) is getting old. Elijah is going to raise his younger siblings now, except he didn't have room for one of the triplets called Lyana, so someone else adopted her. Kinda sad she was separated.

For some reason, Wrenne's daughter, Aya (another reject-baby) is Wrenne's military boss...she advanced up the military track quickly!
It's Love Day! Jay went out to the park with Starla...maybe it's time for Kian to find a special lady. He knows he'll have to eventually; can't waste his beautiful genetics. But for now, nothing beats going solo.

Until (of course) his mom asks him to run some errands for a friend, and he runs into his neighbors daughter, Adrian. They've talked quite a bit and are friends now.

Kai, one of Wrenne's other children with Aaron, married a woman named Joni! He had a wedding and didn't even invite his own mother..rude. Aside from that, he's our first child to get married, and Wrenne is really hoping for grandkids.
Keith, Kai's brother, got married shortly after to Holly Alto, and they're expecting a child! Wrenne couldn't be happier for a grandchild.

Stares blankly at a tree - totally seems like Keith haha, atta boy...yea, this pregnancy was definitely not planned. With all of his siblings (Wrenne has 16 kids total. 8 boys, 8 girls), Keith hasn't been too fond of children. Maybe he'll change once he has his own.
That's all for now. I hope to update soon.
Test Subject
#1014 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 7:47 PM
My first try at a 4th generation child got me an heir - I feel kind of sad, where's the thrill in having more children now? Maybe I'll adopt a child as a sibling. Haven't tried that out ever.
Test Subject
#1015 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 5:26 PM
It's now Saturday, and Kian invited Adrian (his friend) over while Jay invited Starla, his girlfriend.
Adrian and Kian ended up having their first kiss! They're dating now.

Later on, they went to Adrian's house and kissed again...for hours. They were just casually making out in the background while Adrian's family was sitting on the couch watching television...
Wrenne, our generation 2 heir and mother of Kian (gen 3 heir) and Jay, has passed away... The two teens are stuck living on their own now. She lived a long life though, and even though some of her kids were young, both her husbands (Aaron who gave us 16 non-heirs and that other guy who gave us Kian and Jay) were long dead, and her other kids are grown. I'm actually quite sad right now, funny how you can be so attached to pixels.

Starla decided to visit at quite the inopportune moment...the grim reaper was literally making a grave of Wrenne, lol.
Of course, the day after Wrenne dies, she gets her very first grandchild from Keith and Holly Alto. Thanks, game. Oh, and Aya got married the same day. So did Lena. Poor Wrenne, missing out on her children's marriages.
Jay and Kian took it easy at school the next day; they're still grieving. Vivian, one of Wrenne's kids with Aaron (Jay and Kian's half sister), came over after school. She's supposed to be way older than them, but there was a glitch where none of the kids aged until recently.

It's Jay's birthday (and leisure day, which is nice)! He invited some of his half-siblings and of course Kian out to the pool for a party.

He's finally a young adult. Jay received the neurotic trait, and his previous were charismatic, loves the outdoors, grumpy, and absent minded. His lifetime wish is a star news anchor, so I had him join the journalism career - not that we need any extra money since we have like over 100,000 simoleons...it's funny how generation one started off dirt poor, and now we're here!

Jay's been thinking about Starla a lot...he really wants to make a life with her. Finally, she aged into a young adult. She also dyed her hair, so it's slightly different from her natural color. She and Jay decided to have a bit of fun to celebrate their aging up, if you know what I mean... Afterwards, Jay asked her to move in with him and his brother. She said yes! :D

Soon after, Starla found out she's pregnant. She and Jay couldn't be happier. To celebrate, she, Jay, and Kian all went to their half brother Keith's house to see his wife Holly and their two kids. Wrenne would be so proud to know that they have a toddler named Oscar and a baby girl named Marcie. She would also probably be proud knowing Keith's rich...

Later that night, Jay went to go investigate a mysterious anomaly, and he was abducted by aliens! I thought it would be funny if they impregnated him since there's like a 33% chance or something, because then he and his girlfriend Starla would be pregnant at the same time.

Unfortunately, Jay walked away unaffected...more in the next update!
Test Subject
#1016 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 6:02 PM
omg i love evreyones storys my favorite is urs stargl- lol i was typing while waiting for my sims 3 launcher to pop up and all the sudden it popped up! oh launcher... anyways like i was saying my favorite pgc challenge story is starglows i espically love her pic im only 12 so i dont know how to get cc and mods i tryed with mods got so counfused i was like screw it. i posted a while ago sadly my game mother fudgin crashed and i dont like to save much so i didnt save i kept trying and trying to get it back to where it was and it kept crashing so i ditched it. it doesnt crash thankfully! my computer file where all of my screenshots are wont work evreytime i click on it nothings there sadly so i wont be postin screenshots of the family. A few weeks ago i was bored so i started up another try! i still had my founder saved in my bin so i placed her in a small house to start up with. Her names Sherita Ridgeway, and i broke the rules a little cause its so hard to do stuff i dont follow the dislikes children trait rule cause its so annoying, so her traits are Family Orinted, Artistic, Frugal, Heavy Sleeper, and Charsmitic. i placed her down in Islo Pardiso which i just call Island Paradie. Her hair is a pink color with blue roots and tips and her eyes are aqua matching the blue in her hair. a few weeks later we met her future husband doug. i forget his last name cause he took on ours. and a few sim days later they had a private wedding at his mansion so he moved in with us and i didnt like any of the houses we could move into before we tryed for a baby in island paradise so i looked through the houses i have from the bin thats there by default and i found this awesome 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house that kinda looked like a mini apartment building but it was cute and had lots of backyard space. so i placed it down where it would be convient and decorated it to my liking and moved them in. when i moved them in i had them try for baby(BTW I DO KNOW WHT THE IRL THING FOR WOOHOO IS!) before i get to what happened next lemme tell u a little bit bout the house theres 3 floors. on the ground floor you walk into the living room where its nice and warm with an awesome tv. then theres a dining room which is kinda big and a small but cozy kitchen next to the hallway next to the living room theres a laundry room which used to be a bathroom but i changed it. if you go up the stairs its just a bathroom and 2 bedrooms the master one which is kinda small for a master bedroom, and the babys room where i put a bunch of rock a baby cribs and some gender nutruel toys and such. 3rd floor is the girls and boys bedrooms with the bathroom their pretty much the same execpt for the bed and toy colors. oh and i have all in 1 bathrooms in evrey bathroom. now the moment of truth what did we have and was it a heir.......................it was a boy!..............................he had the eyes ........................................the moment of truth did he have the hair?.................................NOPE! lol nah he got his dads brown hair and hes now a child and i put him in the genderations overalls with the base game boy hair HES SO CUTE ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! while helping him learn evreything to age up in the child to have more kids i saved up a lot of sheritas ltr points and got her the mermaidic kelp. so i colored her scales to match her hair and eyes and if your wondering yes im obssed with pink and aqua their my 2 fav colors! so i decied for them to be a heir they HAVE to have hair, eyes,and scales. so we woohoed and a few days later we went to the hospital to deliver the baby,mason was a child by then so we didnt need a sitter.when we delivered the baby we got not 1 not 2 but 3 girls! i wasnt expecting 3 girls so i quickly went on to twitch to one of my fav sims stream channels jazzy151 and asked peeps for girl names. i ended up naming them in order, Paige which reminds me of the rich snob girl from surviing high school app, Amelia who reminds me of the amelia bedlia books i would love to read when i was little and Hannah who reminds me of hannah montana the show which i love! as soon as we got home i aged them all up i didnt get too exited when i saw the hair on paige and amelia im like alright they might not have eyes or scales so dont get too happy. they both had pants on them so i couldnt tell if they had scales. hannah was wearing pants too but had brown hair.
now to the eyes. Paige had the eyes amelia didnt and Hannah didnt have the eyes either she got her dads brown eyes too. and finally the moment of truth did paige have scales? before i say that lemme tell u the others hannah struck out again she had none of the features sadly. amelia on the other hand did have scales but like i said no eyes sadly now the moment of truth is paige the perfect heir?....................................................................YEP! SHE HAD THE SCALES,EYES, AND HAIR! just on the 2nd try we got a perfect heir.
nothing much has changed since im still working on teaching evreyone how to walk and talk but only paige knows how to use the potty. So even if when you dont save when u change ur settings the settings stay the same and i aged up mason into a teen to get a family photo at the winter festival but all the girls were still kids so i put the child age to 2 days so all of his friends would age up and i was like screw it and didnt save it and went back but i forgot to change it back so like it was 3 am where i left off last time and it said he had 0 days left as a child and before the birthday thing popped up i changed it back to 150 days cause i love children. but it still has the birthday thing pop up so appartnley hes going to be a teen with a C in school as a kid. no trait pickin for him when he ages up, geez i have been writing this for over an hour damn its going to be long well thats all but reply to me if i should try for another heir because sherita wants more children!
Test Subject
#1017 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starglow13
It's now Saturday, and Kian invited Adrian (his friend) over while Jay invited Starla, his girlfriend.
Adrian and Kian ended up having their first kiss! They're dating now.

Later on, they went to Adrian's house and kissed again...for hours. They were just casually making out in the background while Adrian's family was sitting on the couch watching television...
Wrenne, our generation 2 heir and mother of Kian (gen 3 heir) and Jay, has passed away... The two teens are stuck living on their own now. She lived a long life though, and even though some of her kids were young, both her husbands (Aaron who gave us 16 non-heirs and that other guy who gave us Kian and Jay) were long dead, and her other kids are grown. I'm actually quite sad right now, funny how you can be so attached to pixels.

Starla decided to visit at quite the inopportune moment...the grim reaper was literally making a grave of Wrenne, lol.
Of course, the day after Wrenne dies, she gets her very first grandchild from Keith and Holly Alto. Thanks, game. Oh, and Aya got married the same day. So did Lena. Poor Wrenne, missing out on her children's marriages.
Jay and Kian took it easy at school the next day; they're still grieving. Vivian, one of Wrenne's kids with Aaron (Jay and Kian's half sister), came over after school. She's supposed to be way older than them, but there was a glitch where none of the kids aged until recently.

It's Jay's birthday (and leisure day, which is nice)! He invited some of his half-siblings and of course Kian out to the pool for a party.

He's finally a young adult. Jay received the neurotic trait, and his previous were charismatic, loves the outdoors, grumpy, and absent minded. His lifetime wish is a star news anchor, so I had him join the journalism career - not that we need any extra money since we have like over 100,000 simoleons...it's funny how generation one started off dirt poor, and now we're here!

Jay's been thinking about Starla a lot...he really wants to make a life with her. Finally, she aged into a young adult. She also dyed her hair, so it's slightly different from her natural color. She and Jay decided to have a bit of fun to celebrate their aging up, if you know what I mean... Afterwards, Jay asked her to move in with him and his brother. She said yes! :D

Soon after, Starla found out she's pregnant. She and Jay couldn't be happier. To celebrate, she, Jay, and Kian all went to their half brother Keith's house to see his wife Holly and their two kids. Wrenne would be so proud to know that they have a toddler named Oscar and a baby girl named Marcie. She would also probably be proud knowing Keith's rich...

Later that night, Jay went to go investigate a mysterious anomaly, and he was abducted by aliens! I thought it would be funny if they impregnated him since there's like a 33% chance or something, because then he and his girlfriend Starla would be pregnant at the same time.

Unfortunately, Jay walked away unaffected...more in the next update!

Hahah, these are hilarious keep updating
Test Subject
#1018 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 4:32 PM
Thank you so much @shygirlorkerri and @ForestSimmer! It means the world to me that people read this and like it also, kerri, if you want to know how to get mods, there are plenty of tutorials out there! So without further ado, here's my next update...
It's Kian's (our gen 3 heir) birthday! Adrian, his new girlfriend who just aged up to a young adult, came to celebrate along with Kian's other half-siblings from Wrenne and his brother Jay.

He gained the schmoozer trait, and his previous were grumpy, loves the outdoors, over emotional, and lucky.

Adrian looks so funny blowing into the air horn thing. Anyway, Kian's lifetime wish is to be the CEO of a Mega Corporation, which is the business career.
It's 1:30 in the morning and the baby is coming! Jay and his girlfriend Starla rush out of the house to go to the hospital. While they're absent, Adrian and Kian celebrate Kian's new young adult life and do some things that every parent wishes their child NOT to do...lol.

Starla delivered a baby girl named Quinn! She received the excitable and loves the cold traits. But what happened next really surprised me - they had twins! Jay isn't even our heir, and neither of them have the fertility treatment... Anyway, the second baby was a girl named Lynn who received the traits heavy sleeper and loves the heat. It's funny because one twin has the loves the cold traits, and the other has loves the heat. They're opposites.

Jay ended up proposing to Starla shortly after! She said yes, thankfully. It's been quite a hectic night..
Later on, Kian invited Adrian to move in. Things are getting serious now. They really need that heir! We don't want another Wrenne situation where we have to have so many babies, and since we waited to start, she almost became an elder before we got our heir (Kian)...
Starla and Jay decided to have their wedding at the beach. A bunch of family came; it was a pleasant time for everyone.

The next day, Adrian found out she's pregnant. She's surprised since it's soon, but she and Kian are very excited to have their first child together. Let the perfect genetics CHALLENGE (for a generation 4 heir) begin!
Oh, and here's a closer picture of Adrian, Kian's girlfriend, for those of you who want to see. She looks sort of sad in this haha, so it's not her normal everyday face, but it's pretty close.

Thanks to everyone who's reading this! Love you all :lovestruc
Test Subject
#1019 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 5:37 AM
@starglow13 Adrian is so pretty your family is so huge omg, my family so far only has seven children so far (no heirs yet sadly *le tear*). I found the twins trait conflict so funny haha you're gonna have your tenth heir in no time

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
"To be fluent in simlish is my dream."
Test Subject
#1020 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 6:58 AM
This sounds awesome! I am so trying this out just wondering does skin color have to be same? (don't mean can u hve a blue sim & a orange sim I mean can you have a pale sim & a little bit tanner sim?) also if u have heir sims but their kids/babies/toddler/teen can u age them up? & because there is a limit on sims can you move out sims tht u don't need (non heir sims?)
Test Subject
#1021 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 3:49 AM
????
Quote: Originally posted by Gurra09
I have updated the rules with an Extra Challenge, which is optional, for those of you who would like your Perfect Genetics challenge to be EVEN harder.

wondering can you use cheats to make a sim cause u said u can make a CAS sim for a husband/wife but I kinda
forgot to add my CAS husband so I had to go to edit town create him & merge him with mah family is tht allowed?
Test Subject
#1022 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CATZcam
This sounds awesome! I am so trying this out just wondering does skin color have to be same? (don't mean can u hve a blue sim & a orange sim I mean can you have a pale sim & a little bit tanner sim?) also if u have heir sims but their kids/babies/toddler/teen can u age them up? & because there is a limit on sims can you move out sims tht u don't need (non heir sims?)

No, the skin colour doesn't have to be the same UNLESS you are doing an extra part of the challenge where you choose a crazy skin colour (red, green, blue ect) and your hier must have that skin colour as well as the eye colour and hair colour. I'm not sure about being able to age your heir's children, check the rules in the first post.

Hope I helped!

@CATZcam

Test Subject
#1023 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CATZcam
wondering can you use cheats to make a sim cause u said u can make a CAS sim for a husband/wife but I kinda
forgot to add my CAS husband so I had to go to edit town create him & merge him with mah family is tht allowed?

Yes, If you made him.

Test Subject
#1024 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:45 PM
Thanks to everyone who's given me feedback and has read my PGC, also special thanks to @forestsimmer for saying Adrian's pretty! I hope to have my tenth heir soon, but sometimes it takes super long to get an heir :')
Anyway, we left off where Jay and Starla had twins, they got married shortly afterward, and Adrian found out she's pregnant with Kian's baby. Excitement.
Kian knows he's going to have a long few weeks (even years!) ahead of him with all this baby making, so he decided to treat himself with a popsicle. He's such a child.

Anddd we have great news! The Sommers are moving into a bigger house. They're definitely going to need one, since Wrenne's (poor Jay and Kian miss her; the memories are just too much to handle sometimes) small abode just won't do it - it's amazing we even lasted one generation in that tiny house... Anyway, we saved up a lot of simoleons from learning good work ethic after Everly (starter to the challenge, produced generation 2 heir Wrenne who is Jay and Kian's mother) and Wrenne had to work a ton since they were poor. If you didn't know, Everly started with very little money since she broke up with her boyfriend (Wrenne's dad) and moved out with Wrenne onto an empty lot (you can read this all if you find my first post).

Starla was invited to a Spooky Day party at her friend's house. Lookin' good.

Since it's fall, Kian and his pregnant wife Adrian decided to take a visit to the Fall festival. They had an awesome time bobbing for apples and doing other nice activities. Adrian decided to tour the Haunted House, and she was cursed by a witch, so now she looks like a pregnant ghost...

Kian decided the autumn-y atmosphere provided a perfect place for him to pop the question and finally proposed to Adrian! They're getting married Lol at the dog just staring at them

Quinn and Lynn, Starla and Jay's twin girls, aged into toddlers. Here's Quinn (sorry about the cross-eyed glitchy thing):

And Lynn:

They both have Starla's hair, but Quinn has blue eyes from her mom and Lynn has red from her dad.
Everyone went to sleep after a satisfying day. Jay and Kian have finally felt true happiness after the passing of their mother, and Kian's delighted to be having a child soon! At 2:40 AM, his wish comes true...Adrian's in labor; the baby is coming!
More in the next update...
Test Subject
#1025 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 5:38 AM
Well, I was originally planning to make this a Let's Play Challenge Video on Youtube, but since my game is difficult with bandicam open and the entire PC is slow during Live Events, I figured I'd just update how I'm doing with the challenge here.

Anywho let's begin~

So my starter sim is Logan Zander. Isn't he a little cutie pie?... No seriously, does he look okay to you guys? Cause I was seriously stressing about it in CAS. I have a habit of making weird looking male sims that strongly resemble monkeys. So the picture looks pretty wonky thanks to the lighting but her has silver hair (with black roots) and light lilac eyes.Brave, Loves the Cold, Dislikes Children, Animal Lover, and Grumpy are his personality traits.
Logan comes from a single child family. Actually his mother did not want kids at all and left soon after he was born, so he was raised by his dad, Grant. Grant was not the best of dads, but he attempted to at least be there for Logan. He was pretty strict with his son, setting a lot of limits for what he could and couldn’t do, causing tension in Logan’s teen years. Logan was picked on a lot when he was in school thanks to his unique hair/eye color and even more for the fact that his mother abandoned him, so he grew up pretty tough. Logan hates his weird genetics and once considered dying his hair and getting contacts, but a certain someone convinced him otherwise (*cough* Casey! *cough*)When he graduated, Logan immediately moved out of his father’s apartment and enrolled in a college in a distant town. This is where he meets Casey. The two hit it off well and married not long after Casey graduated. Logan never finished college but has decided to go into the military to support them.

Our next sim is Casey, Logan's new wifey! She has the Clumsy, Genius, Vehicle Enthusiast, Neat, and Computer Wiz personality traits and is a couple of days younger than Logan (for this challenge, Sims age 'normally'. The only exception I will make for this rule is if there is glitching with the infants.) Casey is the second eldest, of a family of five and had a hand in raising 3 younger siblings. Unlike Logan, she absolutely adores children and hopes to have a full house one day. She loves her husband’s eye and hair color and is determined to have a child with those traits. However being a stay at home mom is not her plan. After all, she didn’t go to college for nothing! She hopes to get far in the medical career so that she will be able to support her family.

And lastly is Quincy, our house pet. I exited out of the game already and I forgot to write down his personality traits, but I'm pretty sure playful is one of them. He was Logan and Casey's first decision as a married couple. They adopted him shortly before moving to their new apartment.

Moving to the city to persue their careers, the Zander family bought a nice little one bedroom (really it's more of a studio) apartment. They remodeled just a little bit to suit their taste and moved in the extra furniture as it already came with the basics. After it was all said and done, they still had 10,000 similoaneons left over for their future!

Almost immediately, Quincy finds the toy Logan had installed for him in the bedroom. Isn't he just adorable?

Casey doesn't waste much time. After making sure Quincy has settled in, she logs online and applies for a job at the local hospital. Of course, she does get it since her resume is outstanding! She spends the rest of the morning, reading a logic book to mentally prepare herself for the following day.

Meanwhile, Logan visits City Hall. He too, gets a job in the military career track! After being hired, he for some reason changes into his formal wear. Not sure why... At least he looks smashing in it though.

Logan returns to their new home and announces to Casey that he has gotten a job. Casey too, shares her wonderful news and the couple embrace~

In her excitement, Casey spontanously kisses Logan, which shocks him quite a bit. Usually it is him who must initiate things between the two of them and naturally he finds this side of her adorable. :lovestruc

And well, things just escalate from there...

After their romp, Logan goes to cook a simple dinner of mac and cheese, while Casey plays with their pet. The couple share their first meal in the new house together, before Logan gets around for bed. He's got quite the early morning to look forward to tomorrow!
Page 41 of 46