Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 2:44 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 16th Feb 2015 at 7:47 PM.
Default Outdoor Retreat: Is there a trick to placing chairs around game table?
I can't get the table to work. I've placed chairs (four) around the table and when I click on it, a message comes up that I don't have enough chairs around the table. Is there a trick to it? Do I need different chairs? I was using the green camping ones.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 3:11 PM Last edited by veil : 16th Feb 2015 at 3:27 PM.
@VerDe Terre -- There's only a certain kind of chair you can use--the Gordian Spritz. It's one that's sold in the ranger kiosk.

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 4:04 PM
Thanks for responding, veil. That's good to know! That's the chair I got. Is there a trick to placing them and the table? The table isn't recognizing that the chairs are there.

Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 5:18 PM
I just dragged the chairs under the table and the chairs snapped into place.

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 5:20 PM
Also, you could try going into Granite Falls in "build mode" and set up the table/chairs.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 6:37 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 16th Feb 2015 at 7:47 PM.
I must have done something wrong....I'll try again. - *Edit* Yes, I was doing something wrong! You said the Gordon Spitz chair and I had the wrong chair. There's another camping chair called the Gordon something and that chair does not work with the table. Thank you for your help!