Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 9:59 AM Last edited by Pollockh : 14th Nov 2014 at 9:18 PM.
Default Gameplay Fine, Controls Tiny?
So I'm running Windows 8 and I'm pretty sure this has only been an issue since updating to Windows 8.1 but when I play TS4 the gameplay graphics are absolutely fine but the controls are tiny. I kind of can't even barely see them. Does anyone else have this problem/know how to fix it? My screen size is 3200x1800 and my computer is brand new so I'm not sure if this is a common problem or if it happens with other games/programs. Thanks in advance.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pollockh
So I'm running Windows 8 and I'm pretty sure this has only been an issue since updating to Windows 8.1 but when I play TS4 the gameplay graphics are absolutely fine but the controls are tiny. I kind of can't even barely see them. Does anyone else have this problem/know how to fix it? My screen size is 3200x1800 and my computer is brand new so I'm not sure if this is a common problem or if it happens with other games/programs. Thanks in advance.

When your next in the game go into game settings. You can adjust the screen resolution in there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
When your next in the game go into game settings. You can adjust the screen resolution in there.

My screen resolution is set correctly in the game :/
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pollockh
My screen resolution is set correctly in the game :/

What mummy meant is that you can lower the resolution to balance out the size of the UI.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glastduke2131
What mummy meant is that you can lower the resolution to balance out the size of the UI.

Oh okay. Just tried that and it worked. Thanks a lot!