Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 10:42 AM
Default WCIF - An object that lets you change the maximum number of visitors
Hello MTS, I have just reinstalled TS2 on a new harddrive, after the previous one died. Now, since my laptop uses Windows 10, the game only accepts 2 as the maximum number of visitors allowed in lots. This annoys me a lot since I like throwing parties and run business lots.

On the previous HDD, i used a CC object called "Customer Limit Adjustor", from SimWardrobe.com, but when i tried to access said link, it only gives me ads and eventually a redirect page that usually comes up if a website is dead. I suppose the website's dead already.

Now i DO use intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims to raise the number, but everytime I try to throw a party, it only allows me to invite 2 guests, so I think the cheat didn't work?

Anyways, does anyone knows where can i download that object, or is there another object that lets me do the same thing as the aforementioned mod? Thank you
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 11:58 AM
@ihatemandatoryregister has an archive of all of SimWardrobe's files on SFS.
http://simfileshare.net/folder/15672/

The mod you want is here:
http://simfileshare.net/folder/15683/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 1:41 AM
Thank you for the reply! And since i've been getting links to other mods i want, i'll probably hang around in here for a while
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 7:39 PM
The cheat works, you just need to apply it in your neighbourhood screen, for the record. If you do it in the house, you have to save and quit and then reload for it to become active. Frankly, I'd suggest adding it to your userstartup.cheat even though you do have the customer limit adjuster anyways, just for peace of mind, so you have a higher base and then the customer limit adjuster can change in situations where it needs to be different from your preference rather than to set your preference individually on every lot.