Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 12:12 PM Last edited by Enki : 12th Apr 2016 at 1:00 PM.
For a story I aged down Eliza Pancakes and then up again from the stage where the parents still bought her clothes through an embarassing "pink above everything"-period until she found her own style.

Just for fun I did Alexander Goth too: "Please buy me a jeans, too! All the other kids may wear jeans to school!"

And finally Max Villareal. "But he was such a cute child! How could he change so much... sob" (some random neighbor)

There are about 2 to 3 years between each pic I'd assume.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 10:23 PM
Gigi Gabriel
Only child of Ryn Sierra with ex-boyfriend Luca Gabriel

Test Subject
#78 Old 6th May 2016 at 3:54 PM Last edited by SachikoOneeSama : 15th Jun 2016 at 4:36 PM.
When I make a child sim, sometimes she ends up being cute. But not always.

These two friends are the ones I liked better.

Gyakusatsuki Urami, youngest daughter of a noble family. She is the one wearing the kimono.
Even though she is from a japanese aristocratic family with a heavy Kabuki influence, she still likes medieval styled places, and loves to play in a graveyard near her house, with her best friend, Tachibana Himei, heiress of the Tachibana Yakuza Clan. (Wearing the red dress)

Test Subject
#79 Old 21st May 2016 at 8:48 PM
Mansfield trying to scare ghosts; with that expression he just might.

Following up all the excitement with cuddles.

Then Heinrich's boys, Wolfgang and Friedrich.
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th May 2016 at 6:43 PM
This is Takarano Saki:

A girl who wanted to see how it is to live with her older sister:

Who also lives with some friends:

Living with these carefree girls, Saki, who was actually a nerd, will start skipping school. Thus, becoming as carefree as her new friends.

Boredom is certainly the most dangerous poison in this world. Would you not agree?
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 2:20 AM
Ronan and Jazz Rivers
Ronan (left) is the fourth generation heir and Jazz (right) is his younger sibling. They have another sibling on the way.
Scholar
#82 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 4:58 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 25th Sep 2016 at 2:07 PM.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 9:21 PM
A picture of my legacy family's first grandchild. I think she has such a pretty little face - and I love dressing her up.
Screenshots
Scholar
#84 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 7:13 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 11th Nov 2016 at 5:36 AM.

https://www.instagram.com/loave4love/
https://www.facebook.com/loave4love/

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#85 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 11:43 PM
If anyone was wondering about romerjon17's adorable tweens, I got inspired and have made a similar mod which is now publicly available. The Loaves are so cute, and make me want to play a really slow legacy myself.

http://vesper-sims.tumblr.com/post/...-by-vesper-sims
Scholar
#86 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gutterfly
If anyone was wondering about romerjon17's adorable tweens, I got inspired and have made a similar mod which is now publicly available. The Loaves are so cute, and make me want to play a really slow legacy myself.

http://vesper-sims.tumblr.com/post/...-by-vesper-sims

Thank you so much @Gutterfly for supporting the Loave Family and I can see you have your own mesh mod...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#87 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 2:09 PM
This is Ursula, the town's sweetest troublemaker

Scholar
#88 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 5:37 AM

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Forum Resident
#89 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 12:48 AM

Front: Johnny Smith. Back row left to right: Alexander Goth, Nervous Subject, and Vidcund Curious
Forum Resident
#90 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 1:44 PM
Nervous Subject got home from school in a good mood. That never happens so I had to catch the moment!
Space Pony
#91 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 1:27 AM
Default He looks like my younger son
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
Nervous Subject got home from school in a good mood. That never happens so I had to catch the moment!

Scholar
#92 Old 17th May 2020 at 2:59 PM
Waking up this thread to show a kid I did spot i the Willow Creek park today. I thought she looked very classy for a kid. Her name is Ingrid Roos. There is a townie whit the surename Roos and I don't know if they are related. I did not find them on Sims wikia.... Maybe some whit the Swedish version of the game can fill in that info?

Mad Poster
#93 Old 27th May 2020 at 5:52 PM
Aidan and Lily (alternate TS4 versions, anyway) chillin' in the back yard.

Scholar
#94 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 11:04 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 14th Mar 2021 at 8:36 AM.
Kids this days, they just sit around doing nothing... Oh well, it was very, very hot that day so I guess it's OK.

Page 4 of 4