Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 9:39 AM
I have the opposite problem. Mine keep cooking cake autonomously. I loose track of a Sim and there they are, in the kitchen, mixing a cake. Then they cook it and leave it on a counter to go moldy. Have you tried deleting the kitchen and redoing it? The whole kitchen, I mean, not just the oven. I once had some bother with a fridge. They wouldn't use it. Moving it didn't help so I simply redid the whole kitchen. Success.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 10:21 AM
Splitting off into separate thread.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
I have the opposite problem. Mine keep cooking cake autonomously. I loose track of a Sim and there they are, in the kitchen, mixing a cake. Then they cook it and leave it on a counter to go moldy. Have you tried deleting the kitchen and redoing it? The whole kitchen, I mean, not just the oven. I once had some bother with a fridge. They wouldn't use it. Moving it didn't help so I simply redid the whole kitchen. Success.

This happens when I hire a chef at home or have cooking as a part of club activities........all they cook is white cake and BLTs. And sometimes the hire cook doesn't finish and just leaves the cooking bowl on the floor.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 8:52 AM
This problem seems to have gone. No idea why, as I did nothing to fix it. Perhaps restarting the game did it. No idea at all.