Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

SHODAN from System Shock

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 510 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 97,194 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:22 PM
Updated: 6th Feb 2015 at 9:56 AM - Just minor changes to text
SHODAN, the terrifying evil Artificial Intelligence construct from the System Shock game series, having once escaped Citadel Station, has now also escaped the Von Braun and manifested herself in humanoid form. No longer confined to a computer screen, she can now go anywhere she feels like wreaking havoc. And she has decided to go to Sunset Valley – make sure your Sims have plenty of cybernetic modules, in order to try to defeat her!

Creating this Sim was an adventure in hair-tearing trial and error, and I hope you’ll find her a good representation. Her clothing/‘skin’ remains the same for all categories, except that in Athletic I added a pair of girly training shoes as I thought it looked cute and funny.

Traits: Insane, Evil, Ambitious, Mean Spirited, Computer Whiz. She will be found in the Adult (not Young Adult) sim bin in CAS.

'Wash that oven well, Insect! I want it so shiny that I can see my magnificent face reflected in it, after I finish enjoying my waffles of evil.'

Even terrifying supervillainesses can fall upon hard times in the Credit Crunch:

ISSUES: While bathing, she changes to default green skin and black hair with white highlights (I have no idea why hair colour would change when bathing??), but changes back automatically when finished. Her face is made with the ‘tiger’ costume mask, which DOES stay on in the bath. If you should happen to remove the mask, it will default back to the ‘tiger’ colours when you re-apply it. If so, go into the colour editing screen for the mask and set the three colours to white. Similar applies if you happen to change her hair - in the hair colour screen, set her custom hair's main colour to black and the rest to white.

As well as a .sim file, three package files are also included which you need to install in Mods/Packages in order for her clothes, face and hair to show up in your game.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Unzip the .zip file, and you'll have four files, one of which file ends in .sim. Simply copy the .sim file to your 'Saved Sims' folder which is in your Documents folder under Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims, then copy the three .package files to your Mods\Packages folder.

If you don't have a Mods\Packages folder and/or don't know how to install .package files, please see full instructions here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files

Thanks for looking and I hope you'll find SHODAN an interesting addition to your game!

Custom Content by Me:
- SHODAN face
- SHODAN hair
- SHODAN skin and costume

~All custom content was made with the brilliant CAS Texture Unitool by Delphy

~Thank you to the MTS mods for their helpful suggestions for improving my previous submission of this Sim!