Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 8:40 PM
Quote:
Generation 8: Sloth
Your parents never made you do anything, so now you don't want to do anything, naturally.
You must hire a butler (if you can) and/or a maid.
You don't do anything for yourself, not even work!
If you want to learn skills, you must learn it by classes, tv, books or computer.
Most of your day must be spent by either sitting or laying down.
You must have at least 2 kids.

So at what point are you 'Calling it a day' and wrapping up the challenge?
Is it after the second child? Or is there another goal that calls this challenge complete?

Since Generations now allows Divorce would this be an acceptable alternate to Killing off Spouses?
Thank you for an intriguing challenge. - EQ
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 1:42 AM
1- When the 2nd child turns into a Young Adult.

2- Nope, the spouses must be killed off.

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 2:18 AM
I Just satrted and I <3 it
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#54 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 1:07 AM
Thanks!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 5:55 PM
This challenge is amazing, would it be possible to add even more generations?
I love your ideas, and I've completed the challenge, so I'd love you to add a few more generations
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#56 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 7:01 PM
Hey, Cherry!

I can't add more generations because the challenge is based on the Seven Deadly Sins. I might make an alternative challenge based on the Seven Heavenly Virtues. But, this challenge won't have any more generations added onto it.

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 12:39 PM
I like your Challenge.
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 9:20 PM
Just reinstalled Sims 3 and am going to start your challenge today! Looks great, can't wait
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:36 PM
Haha, thanks Hannah. (:
You have great ideas, lol.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#60 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 10:46 PM
Aww, thanks, CherrySim

breze6 Awesome!! Glad you like it!

Scholar
#61 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 11:22 PM
I will do this...someday XD It looks like a really fun challenge
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#62 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:45 PM
Thanks, CinderEmma.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#63 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 2:32 AM
Bumperoo!

Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 4:55 AM
I swear this sounds amazing... All the corruption and havoc this will cause... Mwahahaha...

I am building the perfect Queen Anne House for this legacy its based off of this:

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 6:56 AM
Ok, so I started but since I'm not good with pictures I'll just tell a story instead.

There once was a woman named Marcia Helersby (Gen1) Who was an evil schmoozer who always got what she wanted. I'm being completely serious about this - her Lifetime Wish is being a gold digger, sadly it will never be completed. She is evil, so she joined the criminal career where she met her boss Sinbad Rotter. After a cup of tea, and schmoozing, she met Goodwin Goode. As a goal of corrupting the town, she manages to seduce him after a night on the town and a few days later gives birth to sweet little, but discplined - Charles Helersby (Gen 2)

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#66 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 7:59 PM
Sounds like the challenge is going good for you, Riptide! Keep us updated!

Test Subject
#67 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 9:52 AM
I tried this a few days ago (again) AMAZING!

HoNk HoNk MiRiCaLs :o)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#68 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 11:53 PM
Aww! Thanks, joot.

Forum Resident
#69 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 6:05 PM Last edited by Octavia<3 : 29th Jan 2012 at 4:38 AM.
I really do have to try this. Starting after the biology homework of course...

I'm having trouble starting this challenge... I can't seem to find 15 Summer Hill Court anywhere on the map... and that's the lot we are supposed to use correct?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#70 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 5:57 PM
@Octavia - Yep, that's what lot you should use. If you can't find that lot, just use the most expensive lot in the neighborhood. If you don't use that lot, it isn't the end of the world!

Forum Resident
#71 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HannahTheSimmingFool
@Octavia - Yep, that's what lot you should use. If you can't find that lot, just use the most expensive lot in the neighborhood. If you don't use that lot, it isn't the end of the world!
Okay, I really don't think it's in my hood at all.... but anyways I actually went to appaloosa plains and used a lot there cant wait to start!:D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#72 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 7:23 PM
@Octavia - Awesome! Good luck!

Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:30 PM
I have to try this!!
Inventor
#74 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 2:24 PM
This challenge just really reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist with the 7 deadly sins... I might have to try this once I fix my game.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#75 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 11:05 PM
Awesome!

Page 3 of 4