Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 3:05 PM Last edited by kuisimp : 21st Sep 2017 at 3:33 PM.
Default mod for putting Note Book PC back to inventory after each use
is there any mod for make inactives/actives put their note pc into inventory after use ?

for long time, i have been searching for the way to make ALL sims doing so, as every so often they leave their note pc behind and never pick up again.
this is very annoying when playing. there are 2 reasons make me feel this situation extremely stupid.

1. not only the forgotten note pc occupies the space of dining table forever unless i check inactives and remove them but the owner seems to buy another note pc again and again.
2. in my most case, there IS already at least one desktop pc in the house provided its single sim's household. (as i build/rebuild/arrange every inactive house to meet their least condition.) and no practical reason for the single sim to buy/use note pc. so i already have started to think it might be better restrict ALL automatic purchase (if any to do that) or use of note pc. (with Nraas retuner, by disabling "from inventory" option.)

i can understand college student or office worker might needs note pc as they want to use pc outside, but every sim even who doesn't need at all want to buy, use and forget to pick up own note pc. its just too much for me.