Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 2:04 PM
Default What is the Guild Emissary?
This may seem like a stupid question but what is the guild emissary? I have to sic a parrot on them but i don't know who they are? Thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TaraBleek
This may seem like a stupid question but what is the guild emissary? I have to sic a parrot on them but i don't know who they are? Thanks

Look for a gold-colored map tag. Place your cursor over it and see if the message identifying the individual as the Guild Emissary pops up. That's the person you sic your bird on.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TaraBleek

How many sims are out in the forest clearing with your monarch when they are to sic a parrot on the guild emissary? LOL This is the sim who represents the guild, and at the beginning of every kingdom is the enemy as it were. They will always have a sword, and usually are sharpening it at the time of your monarch's responsibility, to sic a parrot on them. Or they are chatting away with any other sim at the forest location. They are sims you will not know, or recognize because they are put there for the respo's purpose, and then they leave the kingdom. So usually you can spot them right off because you will have never seen them in your sim world before.
In the forest, the woman guilds men are always exaggeratedly obese. Their dresses are a deep red and gold color, while the men's attire can vary.
This event/responsibility is made to show to what side your kingdom is leaning, or supportive of between the Guild and the Pirate factions. If your monarch, or any other hero sims have taken an action in a quest that would change the course, such as the monarch taking a bath in Wildflowers during the quest The Incident, which is to choose the Guild side, then afterwords your monarch will be instructed to sic a falcon on a Pirate but at the docks.

Happy Gaming

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mflaha55
Look for a gold-colored map tag. Place your cursor over it and see if the message identifying the individual as the Guild Emissary pops up. That's the person you sic your bird on.

how do you view where the guild emissary?