Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chaos Theory

by Cubonica Design Posted 18th Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
#101 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:41 AM
How do you build a house like this?
Test Subject
#102 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:41 AM
But, I love it!
Test Subject
#103 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:57 AM
This reminds me of a really old game for the ZX spectrum called "Knot 3d".
It was like a 3D version of the Light Cycle race in Tron.

Here's a youtube link to the gameplay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJEjZHfas70
Test Subject
#104 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:16 PM
Wow!!!! it is AmaZIng
Test Subject
#105 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 7:09 PM
This has to be the most awesome house ever.
I want one - in R/L! Except in R/L it'd have to be covered, since it actually rains...
But seriously - wow. Well done!
Test Subject
#106 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 8:40 PM
Amazing job Cubonica....

MY EYES!!!! IT HURTS TO LOOK AT FOR LONGER THAN 30 SECONDS!!!!

again... amazing job
Test Subject
#107 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 6:49 AM
This is the kewlest thing I've ever seen.
I personally hate orange, so I just had to change the color; but that, of course, is a matter of taste. My only other concern is the fact that there is no space for gardening.
How'd you guys work around that?
Field Researcher
#108 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 10:23 PM
Wow! I thought the fact that this only has one bedroom was bad. Now that I think about it, it's a good home for a couple with no children. Thanks!

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Test Subject
#109 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 1:48 AM
Man, this is like, the BEST HOUSE EVER! Its super original and it's not boring :D!
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 16th May 2010 at 8:36 AM
This is amazing, I really love it! Makes me want the Sims 3 just so I can download it

My Sims 2 Stuff (For DL)
"The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."
- Marcus Aurelius
Test Subject
#111 Old 21st May 2010 at 7:42 PM
Simply amazing

This is the house of the future :D
Forum Resident
#112 Old 30th May 2010 at 2:57 PM
Damn! I wish I had TS3!

Any chance of a TS2 version? If not, I'm going to have to attempt to make one myself...

Don't let me do it! I'll kill myself over it!

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#113 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 7:59 PM
Delightful for my exhibitionist sims! I mean... a normal sim probably wouldn't want their homelife exposed to people walking past. lol
I lOVE it! :0)
Test Subject
#114 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:47 PM
PLEAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT 4 SIMS 222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE TS3 YET SO.............PPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PRETTY PRETTYPRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#115 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:24 AM Last edited by SoopySoop : 24th Jun 2010 at 4:37 AM.
Wonderful upload, I downloaded it immediately when it came out. Today though has been the first time I put it to practice, and I'm a little confused. I built an alien family, like from TS2, and I needed somewhere to put babies. I tried to create a basement, but as soon as I clicked the button the game shut down. Has this happened before in testing, or anything? I don't feel like trying that again though. Thank you for the upload, nonetheless!

EDIT: I clicked the pool button, same immediate crash. I'm guessing it's because of a cheat/mod used while building?

no i don't wish it was the fucking sixties. levis jeans wish it was the sixties. i certainly fucking don't.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#116 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SoopySoop
Wonderful upload, I downloaded it immediately when it came out. Today though has been the first time I put it to practice, and I'm a little confused. I built an alien family, like from TS2, and I needed somewhere to put babies. I tried to create a basement, but as soon as I clicked the button the game shut down. Has this happened before in testing, or anything? I don't feel like trying that again though. Thank you for the upload, nonetheless!

EDIT: I clicked the pool button, same immediate crash. I'm guessing it's because of a cheat/mod used while building?

It's an issue with expansions which added the basement tool. Since this was built before the expansions and patches the pool causes the game to crash. The only way around it is to sledge hammer the entire pool and rebuild it if you still want it.
Field Researcher
#117 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 11:00 PM
WHAT THE FU-*boom*
Test Subject
#118 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:03 PM
I usually don't download houses. But THIS IS SHEER AWESOMENESS. True artwork ; thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#119 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 11:51 PM
Sooooo Awesome...I would SOOOOO live there!!

Happy Simmin'
~~Pita~~
-----------------------------------------------------
~Anything worth doing is worth doing...MY WAY!!~ :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#120 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 5:05 PM
That is awesome! Must have taken forever to build!
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 9:35 PM
This is amazing! I haven't downloaded anything for Sims 3 before as I just don't play it, but I just have to try this out.

Just a lurker lurking through... mostly.

Sometimes I'm more interested in Sims than others, so I tend to disappear and reappear at random.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 3:46 PM
Amazing and very funny to play with. Great job ! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:10 PM
Is there anyway you could make this in the sims 2 please
Test Subject
#124 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 2:58 AM
What an awesome lot. So original and I think you did a fantastic job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#125 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 8:56 PM
I don't usually download houses, but I had to for this one ^^
Page 5 of 6