Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#1026 Old 5th May 2016 at 3:57 AM Last edited by MommyIce : 3rd Jun 2016 at 7:06 PM.
Magic Time Machine - Just a few... ELEVEN... of the kids got to have their birthdays today!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1027 Old 5th May 2016 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maddie95
Why does the last born girl have to be the new founder? It takes so long to let them grow up, i want to make babies!! Is it because it's too easy to take the oldest?

Just play the way you want! I do the last girl because it just kinda makes sense for me, but if that makes you unhappy, do whoever you want!

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1028 Old 5th May 2016 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoMontoya
I'm going to try a heavily modified version of this challenge once I get bored of my current save.

By "heavily modified" I mostly mean "I'm going to also enable Mpreg/Fempreg".

When I play this challenge, I use female and male partners!! Makes it sooo much easier and more fun for me.

Mine is here but it is a sims 4 version: https://amiisims.tumblr.com/tagged/100fraleys/chrono

Test Subject
#1029 Old 6th May 2016 at 11:01 PM
OMG can't wait to try out the challenge!! Before I start I will make a website where I will post my 100 Baby Challenge Story!!

I've got a question first. Since I have the narras woohooer mod it's it fine if I do same gendered couples and make them have a baby as part of the challenge. It's okay if I can't I was just wondering if I could or not.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1030 Old 19th May 2016 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkRoseSimmer
OMG can't wait to try out the challenge!! Before I start I will make a website where I will post my 100 Baby Challenge Story!!

I've got a question first. Since I have the narras woohooer mod it's it fine if I do same gendered couples and make them have a baby as part of the challenge. It's okay if I can't I was just wondering if I could or not.

yes it's totally fine

Instructor
#1031 Old 20th May 2016 at 8:17 PM
I think I'll give this another go only this time my founder will be male and the only rule i'm going to break is the one about not moving or marring anybody I also plan on breaking up or divorcing the current wife/girlfriend/other once the baby is born also the youngest child boy or girl will be my heir
Test Subject
#1032 Old 27th May 2016 at 9:10 PM
I LOVE this challenge. It's a classic and brilliant. I've started a blog for it if anyone here is interested.
https://skylierein100babies.wordpress.com/

I'd like some tips on how to make the blog better. Kthxbye!
Lab Assistant
#1033 Old 30th May 2016 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simtastic67
I LOVE this challenge. It's a classic and brilliant. I've started a blog for it if anyone here is interested.
https://skylierein100babies.wordpress.com/

I'd like some tips on how to make the blog better. Kthxbye!

I checked out your blog and it's fantastic! I'm bookmarking it, and keeping up with your progress. You have great writing! I love it. Good luck with the rest!
Lab Assistant
#1034 Old 31st May 2016 at 11:05 PM Last edited by HorseSimmer09 : 3rd Jun 2016 at 6:31 PM.
By the way (sorry for the double post) I have decided to make a blog (currently in progress) for like the millionth time. Lol Anyways, hopefully I won't decide to quit the save in the future....

Anyways, yeah, the link will be coming soon! :P
Test Subject
#1035 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 2:12 PM
Hey, this question has probably been asked a 10000 times, but I cant find the answer . Are you allowed to use mods to make it possible to have more than 8 sims in your houshold? Because what Im experiencing now is that I get my mother-sim to find guys, make babies and when I have 7 kids I just have to wait untill I can move them out of the house.
Lab Assistant
#1036 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JannekeV
Hey, this question has probably been asked a 10000 times, but I cant find the answer . Are you allowed to use mods to make it possible to have more than 8 sims in your houshold? Because what Im experiencing now is that I get my mother-sim to find guys, make babies and when I have 7 kids I just have to wait untill I can move them out of the house.

As far as I know, you can because many people do it. Personally, I don't consider it really cheating on anything except room. Good luck with your challenge!
Field Researcher
#1037 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 5:33 PM
Whew! Finally got an update for the 100-baby challenge! Adding some extra beds really helped the kids with their relentless exhaustion from caring for all the toddlers and babies non-stop.

A Girl's Gotta Do What a Girl's Gotta Do...

Is it any wonder that the second Blaze got his honor roll ribbon, he booked it?

Test Subject
#1038 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 1:19 AM
I've reached eight sims in my household and am no longer allowed to try for a baby. I have all the mods that I was sure I would need. Is their a setting I need to change?
Mad Poster
#1039 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 6:43 AM
Storybrook is entering fall in 1551 and the residents are busy getting ready for the coming winter by expanding their houses to have enough room to survive the winter and they're stocking up on food.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1040 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by autumn1818
I've reached eight sims in my household and am no longer allowed to try for a baby. I have all the mods that I was sure I would need. Is their a setting I need to change?

There are no needed mods. I don't use mods for extra people -- that's the challenge, for me! Getting kids to their A's quickly so there's more room for more babies, being on top of the flirting game so she's pregnant quicker, etc!

Test Subject
#1041 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 4:49 AM
Would you be interested in seeing anyone's 100 baby challenge stuff? I think it would be cool to share our challenges/stories with others reading this. Like if we have a website/blog for our sims stuff. I would love to see everyone's sims families to be honest. I started a 101 baby challenge, it was something my sister and I did but I got to about 13 kids and then I moved them to another town which I didn't realize removed family tree so I think I might just restart
Field Researcher
#1042 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:58 AM
I finally attempted my crazy 100-baby house again! Too many toddlers & babies were killing me! Teagan's still winning the contest! She's got 17 kids (and 3 moved out) and Shannon has 15 kids (none moved out).

I'm almost scared to make them pregnant again, though! Lol.

An Unexpected Birthday!

This post is entitled Unexpected Birthday because Griselda and Gargamel actually hit their Epic lifestage birthdays to toddlers. Lol. Also in this post, a number of Shannon's kiddos age up. We're still waiting on Abigaile to get on the honor roll for the eldest triplets to become adults. Somehow she got a B. I think she accidentally missed a field trip somewhere along the way.
Field Researcher
#1043 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
There are no needed mods. I don't use mods for extra people -- that's the challenge, for me! Getting kids to their A's quickly so there's more room for more babies, being on top of the flirting game so she's pregnant quicker, etc!

Oh, I wish I was as brave as you! Although, come to think of it - it would probably be A LOT easier if you didn't have 8 babies needing constant care! Lol.
Test Subject
#1044 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 6:45 AM
I've been having looooads of fun with this challenge! I have a couple questions though, if you don't mind. Do the alien-abduction pregnancies count towards 100 babies? And, can the founder's children leave the home lot for reasons other than school or work?
Test Subject
#1045 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 6:18 PM
What do you guys think doing a quicker version, where you don't raise the kids. Depending on who you start with you either have the kids and give them to their partner or going and sleeping around trying to impregnate as many sims as you can and if your sim becomes ineligible to continue, you switch to the household with the latest brood?
Instructor
#1046 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Estrello
What do you guys think doing a quicker version, where you don't raise the kids. Depending on who you start with you either have the kids and give them to their partner or going and sleeping around trying to impregnate as many sims as you can and if your sim becomes ineligible to continue, you switch to the household with the latest brood?

The impregnating as many Sims as possible is a challenge, actually. It's called The Family Man Challenge but there are different versions people made also.
Test Subject
#1047 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
The impregnating as many Sims as possible is a challenge, actually. It's called The Family Man Challenge but there are different versions people made also.
I was thinking more of one with a female sim as main. I was playing with a heartbreaker sim a while back and I was gonna go with a goal of have a child from all of them and move them out. But the maternity leave piled up and she was stuck not progressing in her job. She chanced upon triplets on her last partner needed for the LTW (I don't think she had fertility treatment.) And I was planning on her stay with the last guy but then he immeaditately got to elder, I wanted to divorce the two and that made the babies RED so I reloaded a save to break it off beforehand. I can't handle 3 babies with my sim and her brother who was going to move out with his fiancée and boss but Triplets were/are too much. I haven't played that save since.
Lab Assistant
#1048 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 2:54 PM
Just a quick update: I have decided to put my challenge on hold. I got tired of it taking three hours to load and deleted all my save files from my computer. I have recent back-ups, no worries! Fiona may not be heiress when I come back to this, however...my most recent back-up was before she was born, I believe. I will come back to this, however, but it may be a while!
Mad Poster
#1049 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 11:35 AM
I just loaded my 100 baby challenge up and food replicators at one library in town were glitched and kept getting waiter assignments which I managed to remove and disable so there should be no more waiters at the library.My families are expanding their houses though it's getting late in te fall season and building is getting put on hold for the winter because they can't build in blizzards and it's 1551 in Storybrook.
Test Subject
#1050 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 11:48 PM
(I apologize if this has already been suggested)

Might I suggest adding that the teen(s) working should HAVE to quit their job if they get a D or F in school? I think it will definitely make the challenge a bit more difficult as you'd have to constantly make sure your teen is getting their homework done and going to school while also balancing a part-time job. And you'd have to be watching their grades to make sure that they're getting A's, B's, and C's, otherwise they'd have to quit your job, which depletes the rate of income.

That's what I've been doing in my game. So far I haven't had to make my two teen boys quit their jobs (yet), but it is hard since they come home from work exhausted, so they're too tired to do much of anything. I get them to do their work after they're done getting ready in the mornings, and then finish the rest of it at school. If they happen to get a D or F before they become adults, I will MAKE them quit their job until they get their grades back up. But so far it's been good! ^.^
Page 42 of 46