Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 7:19 PM Last edited by qwerty-girl : 17th Feb 2013 at 7:01 AM.
Sims 3 Facebook roleplay
I had this crazy idea about some Sims fb Roleplay. The idea is to create new fb-profile for your sim. And then we 'live' our sims' life via fb. And i hope that most of the sims could live in chicago and go to Jaqcueline Sims High School (i made it up ) They have friends, enemies, family... You can make as much sims you want to. Mine is Robin McFerrin, add her! I hope you understand and try it .. And of course, you can make older people, younger people and some people who live somewhere else. Let just hope that she/he has friends even if she/he lives far away from Chicago. And i'd like if the roleplay would be realistic so please, no vampires, zombies or werewolfs. Or anything like that. Even when your kidding. But your sim can be scene, emo, goth, tomboy, bullied, annoying, rich, fat, fit, anorexic, dyslexic.. So if you'd go play sims, create a family, take a profile picture and then create new facebook -profile.