Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
O_o
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 5:29 AM Last edited by simall9 : 21st Feb 2018 at 5:49 AM. Reason: Adding additional information
Default The Sims 1 Mansion
Anyone remember The Sims 1 Mansion on the top of the hill? Well, I'm remaking the mansion right now! It is coming along beautifully! Not sure if this is something that I should upload. Everything is being done exactly the same down to the bushes! I actually loaded The Sims 1 to measure the outside of the house etc. I cannot wait to show everyone once it is done. I have seen many people upload recreations of The Sims 1 houses, but I've never seen this one...
Screenshots

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:12 AM
I haven't seen this one done before either. I'd say you should upload it when you finish. I'd play around with it definitely.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

O_o
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:14 AM
It is a task...let me tell you. getting everything down to the square...I cannot wait to complete it!

O_o
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:30 AM
It is now completed!!! I am so happy with how it turned out. What do you all think?

I apologize for the lights in the photo. Needed some light to show off the space.
Screenshots

Scholar
#5 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:41 AM
Nice!! Very cool
O_o
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:52 AM
Thanks! I was thinking about uploading it here. I will have to review the screenshot thread to make sure that the pictures are okay for an upload.

Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 6:23 PM
That's very good work indeed. I always thought this mansion would be perfect for a vampire.
O_o
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chgalacher
That's very good work indeed. I always thought this mansion would be perfect for a vampire.

Thank you! I have decided that I am going to upload it! I worked really hard on this and I think others would enjoy having it in their game! When Makin' Magic came out for TS1, I had my Witch live there.