Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#826 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 5:05 PM
Default Mina & Adrien
((Welcome back lustyforlife - we need some more action around here :D))

"Paris," Adrien said, a soft smile gracing his lips "It's the most beautiful city in Europe. Of course I'm French, and so I'm expected to say that, but it's true. The atmosphere, the people, the ambiance... The Louvre, Notre-Dame de Paris..."

Mina smiled as his accent became more distinct with his recollections. So he was Parisian and in that case it was probably best not to argue about the beauty spots of Europe. Still information was a valuable commodity so she did not push for further details. After his discretion around her sire’s demise it wouldn’t be polite to pry too much.

Glancing over at her with a sly smile, he added; "And my personal favourite; Cimetière du Père-Lachaise."

“Oh, I could just se you lurking around the tombs at midnight, scareing the guards half to death.” She jested with a quick wink. “It is a while since I visited the burial place of Oscar Wilde which reminds me we should really return the paperweight one day.”

Mina smiled but her gaze was distracted, feeling a certain energy she scanned the area again. Then as he entered the crowd, trying desperately to blend in she spotted him. Every movement just a touch too quick, his eyes too bright flicking around the room hungrily. She watched him move through the crowd, mesmerised by the hunger that burned inside her. He was young, perhaps less than a year old, his gold highlighted hair cropped in a contemporary style to match the clothes he wore. Too expensive for the face, he could only be a visitor seeking an easy meal in the city. She licked her lips in anticipation.

She pressing her finger to her lips then moved away from Adrien, all too aware that their joint energies would draw unwanted attention, and could be perceived as a threat. She circled around slowly, a lioness with the prey fixed in her sights as she slipped through the shadows. The need growing inside steadying her weak limbs. Keeping several bodies between them she needed no vision to guide her, every particle of her being could sense the blonde’s stillness within the many heartbeats, a silence that called to her hunger.

Stopping once she was to the right in line with him, carefully considering the best way forward to block of his exit. She could threaten him and drive him back around, towards Adrien, but then she would need to rely on Adrien’s co-operation. No, she thought, charm is always stronger than brawn. Still the doubts were in her head, she usually hunted alone, or with her sire and it was unlikely Adrien shared her distinguished taste in blood.
Advertisement
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#827 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 9:35 PM
Default Adrien & Mina
“Oh, I could just see you lurking around the tombs at midnight, scareing the guards half to death. It is a while since I visited the burial place of Oscar Wilde which reminds me we should really return the paperweight one day.”

Adrien laughed softly at Mina's joke about the tombs. It wasn't too far from the truth, really. He had caused a few people to nervously hurry away from there, feeling that there had been something sinister lurking around the corner. And they'd been right. Though he'd mostly done it because he'd wished to be alone, and the "gothic" teenagers had annoyed him. They didn't really see the true beauty of the place, they only thought it was "soo cool" to hang around graveyards in the middle of the night.
For a brief moment he frowned. 'Humans'.

Just then, something seemed to catch Mina's attention, and he watched as she started moving away. Obviously she had found her prey. Slowly Adrien followed her, but not behind her. Instead, he moved to the other side of the room, watching her as they both glided through the warm bodies, trying to make out who exactly it was that had appealed to her.

Soon he realized it was a youthful blonde, and his brows furrowed slightly. Did she not sense that the young man was a vampire? She had to. After all, she wasn't recently embraced, her senses should have developed more than enough for her to know...

But it was Adrien that would come to realize... She did know the young blonde was a vampire. It was what she was after.
Shocked, he stared at her from across the room. No, no, no. She couldn't be going after one of her own. What was she thinking?

Something started moving within him, deep down in his belly. Nausea.
She was going after a vampire...
Had she done it before?
Like for instance, the past couple of nights...?
Had Adrien been that blinded by her?
Was she the hunter?

Her fangs had pierced his skin, and she had drunk his blood... But it could all just have been a part of the act. She'd stopped herself within moments, after all, when she clearly should've need more blood...

But if she was indeed the hunter, why would she be so obvious now, going after that young man with Adrien watching? It was downright stupid. She'd left Adrien free to bolt. Why would a hunter risk that?
Unless...
Adrien looked around nervously.
Unless there were other hunters to "take care" of him.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#828 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 12:14 AM
Default Mina & Adrien - + a random young blonde vamp
Mina watched Adrien circling around through the corner of her eye. Seeing the look of panic on his eyes, she chucked softly to herself. Men. All they can think of if instant gratification.

She advanced slowly, narrowing the gap to the blonde until she was a hairsbreadth away. She could feel the energies within him, calling to her, tormenteing the soul. Slowly she leant over, exposing her teeth slightly until her breath caught his ear.

“Don’t look around childe. No need to panic, there’s a hunter in this district and it’s got us all very jumpy and well, we’re just starving.” She emphasised the last word as she slipped her arm through his. The blood swimming all around, pulling at her hunger as she passed between the warm bodies. Concentrate not long yet and you;’ll have all you need.

The blonde’s eyes were wide but he did not bolt. “What do you want?” he snapped.

“Darling, what do we all want, blood. It’s simple. You can either help us, or you can decline my offer and leave a lady deeply offended.” Mina smiled, her grip on his arm tightening as she turned them around, pivoting her step like a ballerina. Taking care, not to look in Adrien’s direction, she bowed her head to the youth once again. “Don’t do anything to draw attention to us. I just need to call in a favour that’s all, I need a messenger, and you my dear, looked like the perfect pigeon.”

As they passed through the door, she turned slightly signalling for Adrien to follow. Just trust me. Please a few moments longer her eyes pleaded to him.

With her attention averted the blonde struggled breaking free from her grasp. She turned teeth bared and threw her weight against him, pinning him against the wall, realising aggression would be the only thing to get through to this arrogant soul. “Now I’ll tell you this only once, so make sure you understand childe. I need your blood and I can take it one of two ways. But I won’t need to explain that I’m sure you can muster together a little respect for your elders.” She stepped back slightly, letting the fury drain from her eyes before she continued softly “ The owner of a store a few doors down is a ghoul. Take this to her.” She slipped a ruby ring of her slender finger, pressing it into the blonde’s hand. “It will ensure your safe haven and a choice of dolls for a simple donation. Just tell her where to find me.”

She released her grip, and watched silently as the blonde considered what she had said. Insolence in his gaze as he turned to look from her to Adrien. Anger clearly echoing in his voice as he muttered “Why the f*** should I trust you?”

(OCC Adrien can be close enough to hear her words if you want, she’s whispering but he has got vampiric senses.

As I’m presuming we still can’t leave this location I’m bringing dinner to them in case it’s unclear.

RP the blonde however you want…. :D))
Test Subject
#829 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:48 PM
((Hey Vosh I hope you are well ... Do you already have your DSL back? I'd like to get back to PGing but it would be a bit senseless to that at this location now ... ))
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#830 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:59 PM
(((ooc: veldagia - Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring this thread. I'm just having to much trouble tapping into Adrien at the moment. :/ )))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#831 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:52 PM
Ok sorry folks but my internet has been horrible, I've been without internet for 6 days but it's back!!! wooo Sorry I'm working on the results now.....

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#832 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:58 PM
Default CityWalk-death..........
Esther reveled in the sights and sounds that Universal Studios produced. Everyone was intent on making the most of their enjoyment, willing to stand in lines for hours. Using her high sense of smell, Esther kept to the shadows, slinking along waiting for the right moment when someone would walk close enough for her to lure them into her embrace.

Just as a young delectable teen was stumbling towards her, Esther noticed Veronica walk by. Esther noticed the expression on her face, something wasn't right even for a Malkavian. Abandoning her hunt, Esther hurried towards the exit, keeping to the shadows not wanting to unduly frighten the humans. As she left the theme park, lights beckoned with a small alley beside it. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. The feeling of danger left her and Esther crept over into the small alley and waited for another victim to walk by.

Veronica had strolled around for hours, taking in the different scenes and the different people. She, too, was looking prey, but her Malkavian mind made it difficult to choose. It was one of those nights when there seemed to be something off-putting with every single human in her way.
Finally she grew weary of the constant giggle in her head and the tugging in her veins, the yearning for blood ever growing inside her. She needed a place that would limit her options, and her knack for finding defects. She needed somewhere she could just grab the first person in front of her, and feed without caring if they screamed or not. She needed...The House of Horrors.

The gothic castle appeared to her around a corner, towering above her. Satisfied with her own resourcefulness, she went in.

She was soon to realize someone else had had the same idea.

As she crept along side the walls like one of the many shadows there in the dark passages, following a family of four, she started sensing a presence behind her, although when she turned, there was no one there. Veronica is getting paranoid, turning back to keep following the tourists. Or not paranoid enough.

Still she kept feeling the presence linger behind her, her vampiric senses picking up on the sound of breathing. Not the excited, staggering gasps from the tourists around her, but a calm yet tense breathing, filled with ill-boding anticipation.

Suddenly, just when passing by a life-size model of her old buddy Dracula, a soft whisper chimed mischievously in her ear.

"Veronica, my dear, you haven't been doing your job."

The next thing she knew, an arm slid around her waist and held her firmly in place as a wooden stake appeared before her eyes in the flickering light.
And as the family in front of her screamed in delighted horror at one of the castle's effects, the stake was stabbed violently into Veronica's unbeating heart.
Within seconds the only thing that remained was a small pile of ash, left there in the House of Horrors, blending in with the rest of the scenery.

---------------------------------------------------------

RIP Veronica

Next round will be the last, the council will be convening.

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#833 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:08 PM
Aw, sorry to see you go, oniella.

devoshka - So what happens now? We RP our way to another council? Do we get invitations this time as well, or...?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#834 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:19 PM
Not sure It will be held at the same place of course. would you prefer to have invites again or to naturally convene? I'll still post the next round up though. I was just giving some time for everyone to see the results but uhh i don't know if they have and just not responded :P

#835 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 10:30 PM
((Wow, I haven't been around in a while... Vahn's lucky he's not dead. :D

I can't wait for the last round! That scene that Dev wrote about Veronica is very interesting so I'm even more curious to find out WTF the hunter is. :popcorn: ))
#836 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:44 AM
(( oh well ... I knew I wasn't going to make it, i'm horrible at those clues lol.... thanks for the fun! ))
#837 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 7:23 PM
Oniella hopfully you can resurect Veronica for the freeform. :D
The next round does sound fun. I just need to try and figure out who on earth it could be or Mina's going to be accusing everyone.
Hmm invites sound good, gives the vamps a reason to attend.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#838 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 8:35 PM
Yeah, I agree. I can't seem to find a way to start without an invitation. :/

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#839 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 9:13 PM
SwiftSign is posting the final round and he said he'd do it tomorrow morning It will be invite!

#840 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 12:22 PM
Quote:
Vampires of the night, you have been invited to return to the mansion for the final Vampire Council. There have been many vampires fallen by a mysterious Hunter who is hidden within the group. You need to uncover who it is once and for all - for the fate of every vampire in L.A. You will need to arrive at 11PM, photos of the mansion are once again inclosed. Work together to find the traitor.

Discuss and Choose who you think the vampire hunter is. Picking the hunter will leave the vampires victorious. However choosing a vampire will not bode well, and could very well mean the end of our existance as we know it.

Please put at the bottom of your choosing RP, to clarify, <My Vampire> chooses <other player> in bold.

You have a while to do so, I'm sure Devoshka will tell me times soon.

(click picture for more shots of the interior )
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#841 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 1:58 AM
Default Adrien de la Cour
(((ooc: Well, we really should try and get this started, so I guess I'll try and set an example. I'm really, REALLY tired though, so sorry if it's crappy and/or incoherent.)))

Adrien awoke to the sound of someone at the door. Sitting up straight, he was just about to swing his feet onto the floor when he saw an envelope slide through the tiny little gap between the door itself and the wooden floor underneath it. His first thought was that it might be another invitation to another council. Despite the horrific display that ended the last one, there was need for one. And surely they wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

But, he should probably examine the envelope before jumping to conclusions. Padding over to the door on bare feet, he bent down and picked it up. Flipping it, he noticed that there was no name written on it. Not that it meant anything, it was merely and observation. Walking back to his bed, he opened the envelope and sat down to read the note inside.
It turned out he was right. It was another invitation.
They were to meet at 11 P.M.
That left him some time to get ready, and possibly even feed before making his way there.

As he started getting dressed, he thought back on the previous night with Mina. He'd been relieved that he'd been wrong about his suspicions, that she hadn't been out for the younger vampire's blood, but instead simply his help. But nevertheless, it had taught Adrien a lesson; he'd been far to trusting. Who was to say that the next time he trusted someone like he'd trusted Mina, he wouldn't be wrong in doing so? Although, the trust he felt for Mina had been a once-in-over-200-years thing. But still... He should really keep his guard up. Especially now.

A few hours later, he stepped out of the taxi he'd used to travel around for his various "errands", and onto the sidewalk outside of the mansion where the council was to be held. Unlike last time, it now seemed deserted, and it was then that it struck him just how many of the local vampires that had perished during the last few nights. Was there even anyone left, he wondered. Besides himself and Mina.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#842 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 8:03 AM
((sorry that i've been gone for so long again.. i just can't manage to stay active, can I??? Dumb end of summer blues and last minute vacations. Still have no time, got to read a massive amount of books...))

<Illustra> chooses <Adrien>

((sorry, you're just one of the the only ones left.))
#843 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 6:46 PM
Well thats... ONE vote.

Comon people, last round keep it going.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#844 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 6:48 PM
I've been waiting for a deadline, or for someone else to actually RP...

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#845 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 7:13 PM
Default Mina RP
Mina sat at the desk, holding her head in her hands. Last night with Adrien had been a complete disaster. She’d left the only person she had connected with, the only one she could truly care about, in as long as she could remember, believing she could be the hunter. His shocked face as she had approached the young vampire echoed through her mind. The distrust in his eyes as evident as if he had shouted the accusation for all to hear.

The envelope lay unopened in front of her. She knew what it contained. An “Invitation” to the council. Which no doubt would be held tonight. They never liked to give too much notice for these things. But if she went she would have to face him. Face the rejection that was becoming a familiar part of her life like the rise and fall of the moon. A single tear fell down her face leaving a tinted trail over her cheek.

She stood opening the window feeling the breeze blow over her skin, rippling through her hair as she gazed out into the night. They were all gathering, and one of them was a hunter. Destined to destroy them all. But would that end be so bad? Surely it would be better than destroying another vampire by her own hands. Whether in a frenzy of bloody violence or with the prolonged torment of distrust that destroyed the soul forming slowly like a diamond to pierce the heart.

Sighing she pulled her coat around her and stepped out onto the ledge. She stood for a moment with her toes hanging over the edge. The cars looked so far away, racing dots of light between the golden globes of streetlamps. The scene ever moving in a pulse of streaking colour and light. She wondered what it would be like to just let go, to let the wind carry her body until the ground swooped upwards to consume her.

She turned around and stepped over the side. Feeling the wind rush around her shrieking into the night like a banshee possessed by a cheerleader.

But that would be too easy, too straightforward. To avoid the council to avoid it all. Her preservation instincts kicked in, and as she slipped steadily downwards her feet found the grove of a window flame. Hands grasping cold stone. She released herself again, this time falling further, the ground rushing towards her before her hands clasped around another ledge, nails digging into the soft wood. So she made her descent.

She took the usual taxi to the mansion. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth ignoring the visions that swarmed into her head. The sweet amber that threatened to break through her skull until she screamed out loud.

Stepping out into the garden Mina did not head inside immediately. Instead she stopped to sit by the fountainrunning her fingers though the clear water. Clearing her head. She needed to think straight and be in control before she faced any of the vampires to determine who it was that had been striking them down like a plague in the night.

((Arg its crappy she’s just being soppy over Adrien but it’s a start))
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#846 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:09 PM
(((ooc: Has anyone actually seen Garnet and Skylark around lately? They haven't posten anywhere in forever, from what I can see. Gerbera on the other hand is quite active in the other RP's so I know she's around.)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#847 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 12:12 PM
((Yeah, I am around. I just haven't RPed so far because I still have to find Stella's character again
As for the others: I haven't seen skylark since we started to RP together at Santa Monica beach ... I don't know about Garnet though. ))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#848 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:41 AM
skylark has moved to Japan, but her boyfriend is taking care of things for her

#849 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:26 AM
((Eeeep, sorry. Didn't realize I hadn't been on here in so long! I've been super busy. *cooks something up* :hmm)
#850 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:54 AM
Vahn stood, motionless, an agitated expression marring his slender face. His lips were curled into a distasteful grimace which made them appear thinner than usual. Shadows played carefully over sharp features, obscuring his wild eyes, which were currently directed at a slip of parchment paper.

To any and all humans he was hidden, though if someone were to spot him, they would most certainly label him as sinister. The black shadows on his face abruptly shifted as he moved without warning, his hands ripping a delicate piece of paper in half. His slender hands continued their destruction for several moments; he was only satisfied when the remains floated away in the wind like discarded cigarette ashes. An inaudible growl rumbled in his throat as he watched the offending fragments dissipate.

He wondered then, how many others remained? He had seen Illustra only the night before and they had both been saddened over Vevila's death. More killings must have happened if there was to be another council. That fact just made the matter more stressful and confusing; any mistake would just mean more unnecessary bloodshed. He'd be damned if he was going to make that mistake again.

He was gone at once, stalking away into the night toward a location that he had hoped never to visit again. The wind whipped in his crimson hair as he stole through the dark, becoming ever closer to possible doom.

Page 34 of 37