Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian-Gothic Set

by Adele Posted 30th Aug 2008 at 12:42 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 7:42 PM by Adele

277 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 248 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 12
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 10:17 PM
Wow! Beautiful work. Thanks for making.
Test Subject
#152 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 6:27 PM
THANK YOU Adele! This is a beautiful set.
Test Subject
#153 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 2:49 PM
Oddly, the only things I can recolor here are the books and the curtains. The wood and fabric textures aren't showing me recolor options -- though I do have the armchair.

I so love your stuff! And this set is gorgeous.

I am playing on a Mac in case that affects any replies...
Test Subject
#154 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 6:42 PM
Great Work !! Thank you very much for sharing ++
Test Subject
#155 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 12:40 PM
I was in awe when i saw this set, i literally had my mouth hanging open :P, i was paranoid about downloading it and it crashing my game. I have tryed this set out and it works ! im so happy, i only use NL ep, its great to see such an amazing set that doesnt require Eps i dont have. I decided to replay the Goth family and this set is perfect in their home, thank you so much!

Test Subject
#156 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 11:23 PM
So very cool...thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 3:06 PM
This is magnificent. You never fail to amaze me with your textures. They're flawless. And the meshes! Beautifully done. Your objects have so many beautiful details, such as the way the covering of the sofa is shaped, or the ornaments on the wood - I love how you make these things actual parts of the meshes, instead of just making the areas flat and adding a texture onto them. This set looks amazing in game. Thank you Adele!
Field Researcher
#158 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 9:46 PM
brilliant, I wish I had those things while I was still playing *le sigh*

<3

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Lab Assistant
#159 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 6:00 PM
I love this set so much I will use it no doubt!!!

(())
//\\ Yes, I am a fool... KING OF FOOLZ MUAAHAHA!
Pass the ribbon if you know someone who survived, died or lives with cancer.
Test Subject
#160 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:38 AM
Ohh I want it but I have zin. not rar. but it looks amazing!
Test Subject
#161 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 7:50 PM
*weeps for joy* I swear you outdo yourself every time. Simply amazing! I love it!!!
Test Subject
#162 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 3:50 AM
This is one of the most beautiful sets I have seen, here or anywhere else. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#163 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 2:53 AM
If I hadn't already added you to favourites (you're my first, btw), this would have prompted me to do so, based on the inclusion of the John Tenniel images alone. Aside from that delightful detail... all of your furnitures are glorious, THANK YOU for sharing them!!
Test Subject
#164 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 6:50 PM
Some files are broken :'(
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 12:04 AM
Finally, class. Thanks.

Where ever you go, there you are!
Test Subject
#166 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:12 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is super dee duper awesome. (seriously it is.)
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:10 PM
i think i broke my jaw it just smacked so hard onto my desk... im in utter awe of you :D
absolutely stunning!!

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:35 PM
This is absolutely the best looking livingroom set I've seen since I started playing The Sims 2 four years ago. That's stuff like yours that keeps on making me coming back to play. Thanks for your great work!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#169 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 6:32 PM
I love this set...!

Love, softness, madness...
Test Subject
#170 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 5:27 PM
This is... wow... I'm speechless! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#171 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 11:22 AM
Hiya
Im not usually a commenter, I click the thanks button and move on, I rarly comment unless something really tugs my heart
Thankyou SO MUCH
you will never ever understand how much I adore this. Its completely up my street, anything Gothic/Victorian makes me cream in excitment
Honestly when I saw this I squealed so loud my mom heard me over my music and raced in here with true panic on her face thinking something was wrong
And Alice in Wonderland pictures!!!!!!!!
if I could rape you in hugs I seriously would
**hands arm fulls of cookies**
this all looks like something you could rip out of my imagenation
i love love love love love love you eternally
THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bella
xoxoxo
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 11:47 PM
Hello Adele,
I am mesmerized by your art! So much that I have come to you with a request.....I have always loved those carved wood round doorways you see mostly in Chinese restaurants. I ran across a set at XM Sims in the build section. It includes a door section (transom) and two side windows that complete the circle. They are nice, and I use them, but only you could create the beautiful carved flowers and leaves that truely make these doorways grand, (I even saw one that had a dragon curved all around the door)....breathtaking!
You may not take requests, and I couldn't blame you, but this would blow people away if you were to undertake this.
Regardless, you are a marvel, and everything you do is beautiful without compare. I just think of you every time I see ornate beautiful craftsmanship, and the door was an example of that. Thank you so much for what you have offered us....
Test Subject
#173 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 8:12 PM
Thank you for a wonderful furniture set.
Please let me value it.
Field Researcher
#174 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 6:09 PM
Beautiful work Adele, thank you!
Test Subject
#175 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 1:22 AM
I feel like this should be in a Smithsonian or something. Excellent work!
Page 7 of 12