Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 16
Test Subject
#51 Old 28th May 2014 at 11:26 PM
I have the same problems with the same motives.
Quote: Originally posted by handzy4792
Yes I installed the mod correctly as far as I'm aware. I've just tried resetting the city, energy and thirst are not decaying, and the blood splatter texture is still there. My sims are also still ageing. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 29th May 2014 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by handzy4792
Yes I installed the mod correctly as far as I'm aware. I've just tried resetting the city, energy and thirst are not decaying, and the blood splatter texture is still there. My sims are also still ageing. :/

I don´t know the problem. Anyone has it. The problem of the motives is because the values is very low. I will release a patch of this today or tomorrow.

Quote: Originally posted by majca_90
I have the same problems with the same motives.

Only the motives no?. I will release a patch with the solution. Or you have the others problems?
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th May 2014 at 6:35 PM
I had problems with blood effect but when I put my other mods out it worked ok so it is probably mod conflict. I don't know about aging becouse I deleted aging manager xml from mod since I don't want immortal vampires.
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
I don´t know the problem. Anyone has it. The problem of the motives is because the values is very low. I will release a patch of this today or tomorrow.

Only the motives no?. I will release a patch with the solution. Or you have the others problems?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 30th May 2014 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by majca_90
I had problems with blood effect but when I put my other mods out it worked ok so it is probably mod conflict. I don't know about aging becouse I deleted aging manager xml from mod since I don't want immortal vampires.

The blood effect also has a problem. I will release the patch today.
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 7:56 AM
Hello again!

When I received your last post, I thought that it would have to change the method of restriction of some interactions for vampires. So I got to work, and it is done, but I won't update the mod to publish until no end a script in the custom buffs problem, because in the next update will include buffs.

If you're interested, I fixed the problem using a method that is already used by EA, by exclusion of features (I've added the vampire to the list of excluded).

Thank you very much for trying for me I am happy for that :D

When the update is available, download it and then install it using the steps explained in the description of the mod.

Thanks again for your patience! I can improve :D
NP I redownload when and update comes out, sorry for the late respond thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KikkiandFriends
NP I redownload when and update comes out, sorry for the late respond thank you.

OK, Now the problem is solved . I will release a new patch tomorrow.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:02 PM
This is fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:39 PM
Hey just wondering if the mod works now?
And thank you, it's great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 2:09 PM
This is freaking COOL!! I was just wondering if vampires could kill people...I was hoping that you could kill them by neck bite though- but close enough!

I was wondering if this would work with earlier base game versions? I only have a patch till 1.5 and won't be able to fully patch (ever I don't think) due to a buying this via TaoBao in China.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shinigamigurl
This is freaking COOL!! I was just wondering if vampires could kill people...I was hoping that you could kill them by neck bite though- but close enough!

I was wondering if this would work with earlier base game versions? I only have a patch till 1.5 and won't be able to fully patch (ever I don't think) due to a buying this via TaoBao in China.

I could not test it. Try and tell us the result! It is only necessary to Late Night for work or Supernatural. I don't know how that will work in previous patches. Anyway, it should not give any great problem. Anyway, report all bugs you see.

Test this!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 10:26 PM
Great work! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#62 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 12:55 AM
I need help! After discovering the -16000 moodlet, i tried uninstalling this game, only for the -16000 moodlet to still be there! I seemed to have followed directions; I did the "VampireTweaker_Uninstall" and all the popups came up, so afterwards I deleted the file. Since the file is deleted off of my computer, I would think that the moodlet wouldnt stil be there! I can't uninstall/reinstall my games, I dont have the codes anymore. I restarted my game 4 times, each to no avail. PLEASE HELP! I want my sim to be able to do everything again.
Test Subject
#63 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 5:08 AM
Same glitch as the others. Hunger and other motives don't decay, and blood makeup doesn't disappear on shower or brushing teeth. Patched to latest game update, and only other vampire mod I have is the Sauzer's vampire powers 2.0, which shouldn't be an issue, I wouldn't think. When is patch going to be released for this mod? I really enjoy the concept behind it, but if it's going to be this glitch-filled I'll have to uninstall.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#64 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 12:13 PM Last edited by fer456 : 16th Jun 2014 at 8:56 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by killedbymidnight
Same glitch as the others. Hunger and other motives don't decay, and blood makeup doesn't disappear on shower or brushing teeth. Patched to latest game update, and only other vampire mod I have is the Sauzer's vampire powers 2.0, which shouldn't be an issue, I wouldn't think. When is patch going to be released for this mod? I really enjoy the concept behind it, but if it's going to be this glitch-filled I'll have to uninstall.

Early, probably this weekend. I don´t know the problem of the shower, works fine for me. But I think the origin of the problem. I will fix it now, but the patch will be released the weekend. Sorry
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 6:08 PM
not even sims who are vampyres are human anymore even without a mod,you all know why there considered undead hopefully.there seeming like there alive yet they lack a.heartbeat b.a pulse c.ability to enter sunlight filled areas
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 6:10 PM
i always take the emoticon to be coca cola
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skipperkim
I need help! After discovering the -16000 moodlet, i tried uninstalling this game, only for the -16000 moodlet to still be there! I seemed to have followed directions; I did the "VampireTweaker_Uninstall" and all the popups came up, so afterwards I deleted the file. Since the file is deleted off of my computer, I would think that the moodlet wouldnt stil be there! I can't uninstall/reinstall my games, I dont have the codes anymore. I restarted my game 4 times, each to no avail. PLEASE HELP! I want my sim to be able to do everything again.

Sorry, sorry for the problem and for the lara reply. These days I receive a lot of messages and I am occupied in the real life.

The solution of the problem is downloading the new version 3. After downloading it, run the uninstall command. See the ninstallation paart in th changelogs, but please, carefully.

Sorry for the problem. Is a bug in v2 it give me some bugs, all solved in v3.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#68 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 5:27 AM
You did a awesome job with this mod, just revamped twinbrooks and added True Blood characters to really get into the gameplay of this mod... Thank you so much, it looks like it took alot of time.
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 6:54 AM
Blood makeup issue fixed, and everything works great, except for the hunger and energy motives. Neither of them decay at all. Energy I can deal with, but the hunger thing is going to bug me to no end. Otherwise, everything is fantastic. Great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by killedbymidnight
Blood makeup issue fixed, and everything works great, except for the hunger and energy motives. Neither of them decay at all. Energy I can deal with, but the hunger thing is going to bug me to no end. Otherwise, everything is fantastic. Great work!

I'm very happy with the script working. So, in the motives file (XML Tuning), i increase the decay values, but his values is still very low to percept the decay. I.e the decay is much higher than the last version, but is very difficult to see it.

I will release a new minor update with higher values in the motive decay and probably a animation for the "resurrect" interaction. This update can be released very soon, probably this week. You don't have time for download the new version

Thank you very much with your patient.! I'm a new script modder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 3:29 PM
really really Thanks !
Test Subject
#72 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 3:09 AM
I'm very happy with the script working. So, in the motives file (XML Tuning), i increase the decay values, but his values is still very low to percept the decay. I.e the decay is much higher than the last version, but is very difficult to see it.

I will release a new minor update with higher values in the motive decay and probably a animation for the "resurrect" interaction. This update can be released very soon, probably this week. You don't have time for download the new version

Thank you very much with your patient.! I'm a new script modder.

Maybe make a separate version with a stronger thirst motive decay? That way if people like the lack of thirst decay they can use that, whereas people like me who think vampires should be craving blood all the time could have a version with higher thirst decay that makes it more challenging.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Max4576
Maybe make a separate version with a stronger thirst motive decay? That way if people like the lack of thirst decay they can use that, whereas people like me who think vampires should be craving blood all the time could have a version with higher thirst decay that makes it more challenging.

Yes, i can probably add this in the next version.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by martlet
The only thing that changed in my game after this mod is new paintings with vampires. Now they can't bite anyone. Also the intersection from Supernatural EP is disappeared/ Can someone help me ?

I will revise it, but it's strange. What is the intersection from supernatural EP?

If you get more errors, please send a reply for get more information. Also is highly recommended to reset the city using mastercontroller. You can get more information about how to do this reading the installation point in ChangeLog

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 5:26 PM
I have a stupid question - how to kill other sims?
Thanks and keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what will be next.
Page 3 of 16